Ranking
Pork Fried rice? I guess that is some sort of varient of chicken fried rice. Actually sounds quite tasty.
:O pork fried rice is all 8 wonders of the modern world!
It's pretty much fried rice just with pork and you get that pink marinated pork i dont remember what its called, then you can throw in some eggs if you want to, beansprouts, peas and it is heaven

aiowjeio

i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Omg me mum sometimes makes that and its so good :o i prefer with beef (not a pork fan) but still fried rice is good with any kinda meat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Do you think it could work with fish? I am curios because it sounds delicous.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Do you think it could work with fish? I am curios because it sounds delicous.

Depends on the fish from my experience.

Fish is usually delicate so to mix it with well seasoned rice would probably over power it to the point that you probably couldn't taste the fish.

That being said, one of my favourite ways to eat a nice piece of fish is to pan fry it 'till its crispy and eat it over plain rice.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Depends on the fish from my experience.

Fish is usually delicate so to mix it with well seasoned rice would probably over power it to the point that you probably couldn't taste the fish.

That being said, one of my favourite ways to eat a nice piece of fish is to pan fry it 'till its crispy and eat it over plain rice.

True, also my favorite way to eat fish would have to be baked with lots of spice.
That is also really good.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'm on the AnyoneButHarper wagon so I'm happy aboot that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!