Ranking
Are you guys planning to make toribash, in the future, for other consoles?
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Are you guys planning to make toribash, in the future, for other consoles?

I don't even know how that's possible. Wii's controls were even hard to use.
Toribash for PC is free... Why isn't it for the Wii? Also please make it for ps3 because I only have a computer and ps3. Most people have xbox and ps3 so it will make a lot of money.

Another thing, how old do you have to be to make money in the Toribash business?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you going to add on more features onto the game? and sorry if this question has been already asked
Hello Hampa, I want to know, will you be joining a different clan or are you going to stay in [Mad]?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
Hello Hampa, I want to know, will you be joining a different clan or are you going to stay in [Mad]?

Pretty sure he's going to stay in his own clan..
Can I be a tori legend or how do u get it?
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
mossd Just look at the legend forum, everything is explained there. Toribash Legends are our equivalent of Saint's to the Catholic Church except instead of defying the laws of nature you just have to be really awesome and contribute to the community. The group who choose who becomes a Legend is secret I think so even if Hampa was in it you would need a couple other people to support you.
Good morning sweet princess