Ranking
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Meh, there's scarier real shit out there.

there always is
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
Want a creepy-ass moment?

Do this. Follow everything that is in the page. Do it alone.

I've done it once, had a blast.

What is this? I'm to pussy to open that
:D
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
What is this? I'm to pussy to open that

It is the instructions of a game. The Midnight Game.

A tutorial of how to call the Midnight man to your house. Really cute #nohomo
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
It is the instructions of a game. The Midnight Game.

A tutorial of how to call the Midnight man to your house. Really cute #nohomo

It not spawn real ghost right? And thank god I thought its a horror game
-----
EDIT: Still too pussy to open
Last edited by Trocher3; May 2, 2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
lol its like calling "satan" to your house but its called the midnight man, im really stupid so i might just do it.
but i really dont think i can wait till 3:33 am withouth sleeping or without a fucking flashlight:c
God is dead
Originally Posted by JakDRipper View Post
lol its like calling "satan" to your house but its called the midnight man, im really stupid so i might just do it.
but i really dont think i can wait till 3:33 am withouth sleeping or without a fucking flashlight:c

In a way, it is some sort of game. It is similar to the "bloody mary" game in which you light candles in a dark room, and you say a few words, or do a specific ritual. Nothing of the sort has ever worked for me before, so in my opinion it is not real, but if you are up for a challenge, and you want to try something new why not try something like this out.
A hasbeen like the rest
either way im too afraid to do it today, maybe in a few weeks
or if im high, lol
God is dead
For the record, all of you weirdo internet mystery seekers should just watch 3 guys 1 hammer; it has a better storyline, it's real, and it even has a happy ending because of the prison sentences. All of this "omgz spooky storyiez" bullshit needs to end.
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
hahahahahahaha that's cute

Seems like you're misrepresenting me. People said it changed their lives, it obviously did not and I would never be lead on to believe it would. I was merely pointing out how people come to believe a lot of these fake snuff videos.

Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
ps: there's literally nothing interesting on the deep web except for the silk road

everything else is dumb or fake

#edgy

Cool hash tag. I suppose much of that is subjective, but if you were to weed through all the B.S on the deep web you could come up with some pretty legitimate, disturbing content.

Not that you need to visit the deep web to find shit like that, just do a little research on "three guys one hammer" or the "beheading of Eugene Armstrong". All, very graphic and very real.

Either way, I don't understand people's pursuit for such videos. I would recommend you do not seek out these videos. They're pretty disturbing.
Last edited by JayStar; May 6, 2013 at 01:01 AM.