Toribash
Sasuke, it seems as though you're in a clan already... wouldn't they be unhappy without u?
App
Gmt -5

Hai I wanted to join alpha for a long time but I never got the chance to create an application because I got a new computer almost the same time this thread was created and alpha popped off with new people.

Private information(Useless):My name is Elizabeth and on my spare time I like to dance and play video games and this just happens to be one of the games I play on my spare time.

Reason I wanna join: I like to fight actually skilled players because I find its the best way to learn and there a lot of cool dudes in alpha like fire and swaves and other skilled players that I want to meet and learn more about.

I also know quite a few people from this clan too, like me and fire duel and kinda said "hello" and talked for a bit and he seem like such a chill dude. And I have known swaves for awhile hes skilled and fun to play vs I really enjoy our matches.

I know this isnt really a funny post or a poem but I thought I would make an application anyways, also I kinda want to know Diamond more I kinda met her threw redd and she had a lot of cool interests that I also had and was really interesting, anyways yeah!
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Aug 12, 2019 at 01:55 AM.
👑
Hello i want to join alpha because W is very nasty clan with nasty people and you guys are not very nasty people like them!
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by Intense View Post
Gmt -5

Hai I wanted to join alpha for a long time but I never got the chance to create an application because I got a new computer almost the same time this thread was created and alpha popped off with new people.

Private information(Useless):My name is Elizabeth and on my spare time I like to dance and play video games and this just happens to be one of the games I play on my spare time.

Reason I wanna join: I like to fight actually skilled players because I find its the best way to learn and there a lot of cool dudes in alpha like fire and swaves and other skilled players that I want to meet and learn more about.

I also know quite a few people from this clan too, like me and fire duel and kinda said "hello" and talked for a bit and he seem like such a chill dude. And I have known swaves for awhile hes skilled and fun to play vs I really enjoy our matches.

I know this isnt really a funny post or a poem but I thought I would make an application anyways, also I kinda want to know Diamond more I kinda met her threw redd and she had a lot of cool interests that I also had and was really interesting, anyways yeah!

yes

Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
Hello i want to join alpha because W is very nasty clan with nasty people and you guys are not very nasty people like them!

yes
Hi I'm going to send some replays of mine to go towards application to show I'm not completely useless.
Attached Files
[V]Garrys Pencils.rpl (711.3 KB, 8 views)
[V]Dan Varkholme.rpl (463.0 KB, 7 views)
[V]Washermashen.rpl (734.9 KB, 6 views)
[V]Tropical Cat Fish.rpl (516.6 KB, 4 views)
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato