Toribash
Originally Posted by Mirio View Post
Yo this is happening

Hey my name is Mirio. Ok where to start? I've told most of my story to dzanks tonight in a game but Ill give everyone else the rund down. I was in WAPOW, joined 2014 left 2016 ( the account was LickerLint)I actually left twice. Once was because I moved some where without wifi service, Came back and did not like the new leaders, also wasnt the same vibe. I then made a clan called VanirGodz we were a bunch of highschoolers having fun then that clan died in 2017 or 18. My name is Tyler, im 19 and my GMT is -5 eastern USA. My favorite mods are as follows. Aikido, Boxshu, and little boxing plus lenshu. Ill add some replays for you guys to check out. My ingame and forum activity will be around a 8-10. I do have a new job soon soon ill be on early in the morning and late afternoon as well as most of the weekend days. (Sat-Sun)

Why You?

I'm filling this out for you because I think I can provide the forum and ingame activity this old clan is looking for. Yes this account doesnt have much for stats but it will soon enough I can promise that. From what I could tell from dzanks today, I believe your clan can provide me the vibe im looking for once more. But this is up to you guys. I respect the decision you make as most clans wont take me because this is my new MAIN account so there is prolly trust issues in there. But you can give me a chance and see what happens too!!

application is good, get to know us and you'll probably have a decent chance of getting in, leaning toward yes.
Hey thanks for taking the time to go over the app. I won't actually be on till Tuesday after today because I am switching wifi providers but after that Ill be on every day. My discord is Mirio#0049 if you need me.
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Originally Posted by slezkhn View Post
Hello, my name is Anton.
I'm starting to play this game today.
I asked someone what is [] in front of the name.
They say it is a clan.
I love everything about this clan.
Even i never chat with dzanks, I love his skill.
I'm a skateboarder
I'm 19 years old

[*]GMT (timezone)? GMT +3, Moskow

[*]Previous Clan? None

[*]Why did you left them?

[*]Why do you want to join us? I love the clan name, the clan tag, I saw dzanks (he's very good (insane))

[*]What can you do for this clan? I can be active (ingame & forum) I can join clan wars and I can do things you need

[*]What can we do for you? Let me in :3 And be friend of mine

[*]How did you know/found about this clan? I interested by the clan tag and I see dzanks, I wish i can be that good

sorry, you're rejected son.
prove yourself that you're worth to join this clan someday
thanks for applying
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Application [Elite]
Hello [Elite]. As you all may know now my name Is Lethal, In real life, my name Is Brandon, you can call me either, I don't mind. I've been playing Toribash for about 2 and a half years now, its been a long journey but there's always room for Improvement. I currently live in Australia (GMT+10). I have been in a couple of clans; they were, [Evil] and [e]. The reason I left both those clans was because I personally didn't feel as If I belonged there and plus, both of these clans weren't really that fun or active, thats my personal opinion, so thats why I left. The reason I would like to join [Elite] Is because I feel that this clan could be more so a family for me than just friends; not just that but [Elite] Is and always will be a Kickass Clan; It would be an honour to be a member of [Elite]. I believe I could contribute to this clan by Supporting and helping the Clan grow strong, although Im only a 5th Dan, I believe that I could bring skill and great sportsmanship to the Clan, I'd be a great fun person to hang with. What can you do for me? Well, I would love for you guys to just accept me for who I am and teach whatever It Is to become a better player for not just [Elite] but for the whole Toribash Community as well. How did I find out about [Elite]? Well, I've known about you guys for a while and haven't felt as If It's the right time to Finally write an Application. Hope you guy's like my app, Cheers!

Thanks for taking time out reading my Application [Elite], Much Appreciated
Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
Application [Elite]
Hello [Elite]. As you all may know now my name Is Lethal, In real life, my name Is Brandon, you can call me either, I don't mind. I've been playing Toribash for about 2 and a half years now, its been a long journey but there's always room for Improvement. I currently live in Australia (GMT+10). I have been in a couple of clans; they were, [Evil] and [e]. The reason I left both those clans was because I personally didn't feel as If I belonged there and plus, both of these clans weren't really that fun or active, thats my personal opinion, so thats why I left. The reason I would like to join [Elite] Is because I feel that this clan could be more so a family for me than just friends; not just that but [Elite] Is and always will be a Kickass Clan; It would be an honour to be a member of [Elite]. I believe I could contribute to this clan by Supporting and helping the Clan grow strong, although Im only a 5th Dan, I believe that I could bring skill and great sportsmanship to the Clan, I'd be a great fun person to hang with. What can you do for me? Well, I would love for you guys to just accept me for who I am and teach whatever It Is to become a better player for not just [Elite] but for the whole Toribash Community as well. How did I find out about [Elite]? Well, I've known about you guys for a while and haven't felt as If It's the right time to Finally write an Application. Hope you guy's like my app, Cheers!

Thanks for taking time out reading my Application [Elite], Much Appreciated

Hey brother, thanks for applying.
We're discussing your app now.
Just wait for votes
BLΛƆKPI¸K