Ranking
Original Post
Staff Sillyness
Okay, whoever said staff of Toribash were just uptight assholes? If you think that, look at this. There's nothing uptight about it, on the thread they are buisness. Through PM's they are silly and goofy. A good example is 1hanclap, he's a really cool and fun guy when you get to know him. Huck and RayA75 are prime examples of staff that love to fool around in the IRC.

Sillyness with Huck and Ray

You see? Nothing but fun guys just looking after the Toribash Community to protect us all, so all of you who hate the staff, well. You should respect them, they're just like you only better.

Question for you guys though, what's your opinion about the Toribash Staff? Do you like them, or not and why.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
The only people who doesn't like the staff, are those who break the rules. Staff just do what has to be done. It's their job. If you don't piss them off, then they can be really cool.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

moderators?
just like a normal human being?

HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

BigBrother Moderated Message:
We are watching you.
Last edited by Dargon; Nov 7, 2011 at 04:57 AM. Reason: I'm totally innocent, those voices tell me to do this stuff!
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
1handclap is staff?

Also they are just doing their job, so that we won't see random spam, and retarded threads.

But when they are not on duty, they are funny and you guys (myself included) should really get to know them.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Huck and Ray are terrible people. They aren't funny nor are they good at make fantasy role playing stories. I'd NEVER do something like that with them.

Also. Silliness*
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
1handclap is staff?

Also they are just doing their job, so that we won't see random spam, and retarded threads.

But when they are not on duty, they are funny and you guys (myself included) should really get to know them.

Nah, he isn't staff I don't think. Although he's a cool and funny guy, but most are scared to talk with him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Why would you be scared to talk with Clap?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Why would you be scared to talk with Clap?

Some people are just intimidated. I've talked with him, very cool guy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
He has like one hand, why would anyone be scared to talk to him? ;O

Also he's a nice guy, but some of the staff take it a bit too seriously and make it rain infractions, and bans.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/