Toribash
Originally Posted by MrHappy59 View Post
I guess not wanting to listen to "big booty bitches" over and over is rascist 0.o

Well i dirent say you had to lisen to it over and over again but u only lasted 5 seconds thats consider racism towards rap :P
How can you be rascist towards rap,and I kinda guessed that it was like that and ratarded so I didn't watch it.
Tits or gtfo.
Shit like this is why I want rid of wibbles.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
ummm take a chill pill dudes really hating freedom of post :P(I KNOW MADE IT UP STOP TROLLING)btw SkulFuk your name should be banned if you think Wibbles should be banned
Originally Posted by pika View Post
racist cunt

i suggest you go fall into a well

nobodys racist if they cant finish the video.
racist is when someone goes black people are cooler than white people or white people are so much cooler than black. thats racist also i dont mind the video so i lasted 2mins
Originally Posted by BrogzillaX View Post
ummm take a chill pill dudes really hating freedom of post :P(I KNOW MADE IT UP STOP TROLLING)btw SkulFuk your name should be banned if you think Wibbles should be banned

one more thing he is retarded^ because wibbles is about trolling practicly.
Last edited by Nolanrules; May 12, 2010 at 02:26 AM.
you're a dumbass

idiots like you ruin wibbles... fuck off and grow a brain
Maybeh someone should make a thread in discussion discussing rascism and maybeh you dumbasses will get it,some of you don't know the difference between rascism and culturism.
Tits or gtfo.