Toribash
Origin Application
Name:Mercykiller
Hello Origin,
My name is Ayman El Gendy,
Next 13th March I will hit 18
I live In Egypt .. My GMT: +2
I used to play Toribash many years ago but I was like a wave Very active..Inactive and Yeah that was the thing .. I am going to high school too but after in college I will start new chapter in my life..

Hobbies:I am football player so clearly I like football lol .. I dont think that I have any more certain hobbies maybe Playing video games..(I have ps4) playing R6s .. Fortnite .. Fifa

Forum/Ingame activity:Well I am now in between both active and little bit inactive to be honest(Ingame) .. I can browse once a day and help yeah ..

More Information:
Well I was very old member here from "Legend" Clan I helped the clan to develope and being official and I was war commander once yeah and made lot of wars with other clans and we were dominating with punch of strong members..We reached top 10 rank .. Very special memories

I decided to join back to help the clan again also too many old friends here and yeah fun maybe.. I think it is little bit short but with the most information you need ..

Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest

Thanks in advance guys..
Old Is always GOLD
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Name:Mercykiller
Hello Origin,
My name is Ayman El Gendy,
Next 13th March I will hit 18
I live In Egypt .. My GMT: +2
I used to play Toribash many years ago but I was like a wave Very active..Inactive and Yeah that was the thing .. I am going to high school too but after in college I will start new chapter in my life..

Hobbies:I am football player so clearly I like football lol .. I dont think that I have any more certain hobbies maybe Playing video games..(I have ps4) playing R6s .. Fortnite .. Fifa

Forum/Ingame activity:Well I am now in between both active and little bit inactive to be honest(Ingame) .. I can browse once a day and help yeah ..

More Information:
Well I was very old member here from "Legend" Clan I helped the clan to develope and being official and I was war commander once yeah and made lot of wars with other clans and we were dominating with punch of strong members..We reached top 10 rank .. Very special memories

I decided to join back to help the clan again also too many old friends here and yeah fun maybe.. I think it is little bit short but with the most information you need ..

Thanks in advance guys..

After discussing your application and prior position as a Origin member, with open arms we'd like to welcome you back to the Origin family, I'll send an invite, in the mean time feel free to join the clans discord! https://discord.gg/h6ndCK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Intro: Heyo. My name is Nikita and Im from Latvia. I speak russian latvian and English languages. Im 17 yo.

Me: Im playing basketball, top 2 in Latvia from 16 to 18 yo. I enjoy turnik(horizontal bar)

Ingame: I play like 3 hours a day in toribash. Another time I study or playing another games.

Why Origin: It's so cool name. I like people who are in this clan it's so good clan. And Weppetko we was playing with you. But you can't remember me

Extra: My belt is 4th on main account and black belt here.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by s0l0kr View Post

app

Hey, thanks for applying to Origin. I see two major problems with your application: you forgot to add what we asked for in the first post even if you probably read it, and the application isn't extensive enough for our standards. Please consider reapplying adding what I mentioned above, try to explain more about yourself and your Toribash career: what do you like to do, hobbies, how much have you been a TB player for, previous clans etc...

Until then, denied.
Toribash Im playing for 4 years. My first account was notchnick. Now it's 4th dan. I was in clans like dsin,Tekken. I created clan dsin. It was good but suddenly I left toribash for like 4 months and Dark871(Euphoria) did this clan really bad. So I decided to leave from it and join your clan. Some time ago I was getting tc really ez not like now. I don't have really much hobbies. My hobbies are horizontal bar(turnik) Playing basketball with friends. And I really like doing something with electronic. My life isn't interesting. I have stepmother which I hate. She is really stupid. I leave in small country Latvia and small city Ventspils. I love it. Im 17 yo. My name is Nikita. Toribash for me it's like a fun. But In clan wars I try to do everything I can.
-----
I want to join Origin because I see a lot of people with this tag. They are always good guys. They always help and play so good.

Last edited by s0l0kr; Sep 4, 2018 at 07:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

S0l0kr app

S0l0kr, due to your clear lack of understanding regarding using the forums along with lack of forum activity, at this point I'm sorry to say we're going to have to deny your application, feel free to apply once again in the future once you have familiarized yourself with the forums and show an increase in activity.

regards,

Redd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Intro: Hello my name is Nikita. Nickname notchnick. Alt account s0l0kr. I love doing music. Chilling. PLaying basketball. Play toribash. Im 17 yo. Toribash join date is 2014. Im the best basketball played in Latvia for 2018 year From 16-18 yo. I live in Latvia in city Ventspils.

Me: As I say my name is Nikita. Im from Latvia city Ventspils. 17 yo. I love playing piano. Synthasio. Love playing games. Like toribash. I love sports like basketball. I love chatting with friends. I have cat. He is scottish. He is gray and fat. And stupid a bit... I live in personal with family.

Ingame and other games: I love playing games. Like 4-5 hours a day. In toribash Im from 2014 year. Playing cs go(now for fun) Im lem in cs go. Games are like relax thing for me.

Why Origin: Origin is very cool clan cause leaders are very friendly funny and just cool guys. Also members are so cool. Like Kiriacid cause he believe in me. Origin is very cool name. So Name+People+Leaders=So cool clan. It's why I like it

Originally Posted by notchnick View Post

app

Since you seem to be very willing to join we decided to accept you as a trial member even if your application is still lacking contents. I'll send you a pm explaining better what we expect during these 2 weeks of trial period.
My Origin Application
Greetings all, I would like to start by saying It's immensely exciting to see this clan revived, as this clan has given me many great memories from years past. My only regret is not realizing this earlier, and joining up months ago. Is it almost therapeutic to see old names like Weppetko, redd(not your old name but I recognize you ) and emoney, and of course, [Origin] itself. All we need is to get Fate and Zeus back, lol. With that out of the way,

My name is Erik Brown, I'm 19 (hard to believe I was 15 when I first applied), and I'm in the EST time zone.

About me ingame
I've been playing Toribash for 5 years now, and have accumulated about 1300 hours of playtime within that period. While rusty due to my absence in the past couple of months, I'm returning to the game and getting better. Fighting is not my area of expertise in Toribash, I instead focus on Parkour and Freerunning, and want to learn to trick in the near future.
My playstyle within the game is a procedural and mathematical one, I'm always working out angles and forces to figure out exactly where, say, a jump is going to land me, or at what specific angle my legs need to be positioned at to stay wallrunning for the longest period of time. I feel by playing this way I can relearn and teach the game with ease, due to every movement able to be described in numbers and rules that work every time. My playstyle over the years has evolved from an explosive extravagant one to a locked in, controlled and refined one. By keeping my joints at moderate angles, never too contracted or extended, I can leave myself room for correcting and never find myself in a scenario where a fall is inevitable.

About me in real life
As I already said, I am 19 years old and and in 11th grade (medical complications held me back one year, long story). When I'm done with High school I want to go to college to become either a 3D artist/Animator, or have a career that involves computer hardware. Some of my hobbies include PC building, Drone racing, and 3d/2d art. I would consider myself an introvert in real life but online I am more social. Still, while quiet I am respectful and civil, and much of that passes over to my behavior ingame. also started a youtube channel 3 years ago, and uploaded 2 toribash parkour tutorials that have reached almost 10k views for each video. the quality wasn't all that great but apparently people like them https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEW...0EUxkWW7Kw1Mzg
. If needed, I can create art and graphics for the clan. Some of my work is below

Large images

Contact info
Discord: Zephyr#4118 (include the capital Z, discord is case sensitive for some reason
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/--Zephyr--/

Side note: as stated above, fighting is not my strong suit, and I fear that may be a reason I won't make it into the clan. It's been a while since I've done any formal fighting. In that event, I would ask to still be invited to a clan discord, if one exists. It's amazing to see the lads back together, and I don't see any way of communicating with all of you at once except for a clan discord. I understand if this isn't possible, but it would be an immense honor even if not accepted. Thank you.

Side note 2: I know the replay I used is old, but I recently reset my pc and forgot to backup my new replays, so I've gotten a bit better since I made The one I sent. However I still consider it to be one of my best.

And how can we forget about the purple monkeys?
Attached Files
Continuity.rpl (1.22 MB, 4 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Oct 20, 2018 at 05:53 PM.
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post

app

Hey! Glad to see you again mate with a great app as always. Welcome back.