Black Ram
13 Votes / 19.40%
Blue Catness
9 Votes / 13.43%
Red Wings
17 Votes / 25.37%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I want the ace of spades. Just make the background black and the Spades + whisps Red. Send the head when done, and tc is all urs, add GynX at the back in red too. Good job too.
collect snots from the nose
That's a lot of editing, the price would be about 600 for all that, is that still ok?

EDIT: WOW Gynx, your sense of style is amazing! this head looks way better!
Last edited by Elliot; Sep 25, 2007 at 10:50 PM.
Thanks, i can give you tips if you like, Pm if interested.

EDIT: I cannot wear the head in the way you sent it me, please just send me a 2d square pic of the head.
Last edited by Gynx; Sep 26, 2007 at 07:41 AM.
collect snots from the nose
Great heads, i would buy one if i wasnt in love with mine i'll keep your name in mind if i ever need one, cheers.

[T]
#hi

yo reserve black ram fo me
i need to find a comp that works
and can it match vamp and acid joints plz?
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Thanks, i can give you tips if you like, Pm if interested.

EDIT: I cannot wear the head in the way you sent it me, please just send me a 2d square pic of the head.

I apologize, i sent the spinning head in order to let you see the changes in case you wanted something to look differently. the .tga file is on the way.

Millie: Do you want the head to be red/black or acid/black or red with an acid background or acid with a red background?
red with acid background but if that looks bad just do whatever looks good
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Great heads, i would buy one if i wasnt in love with mine i'll keep your name in mind if i ever need one, cheers.

nubstick

on a sidenote, i'm still having a brainstorming... with my own brain about if i should buy the head or not.

sorry for keeping you wait.

but it's just in the edge of the 'i gotta have it!' and the 'maybe i should save my money, i mean my head i have now is nice to' line.

hmm, i'll just do it like this.
i'll buy it, sending TC now, if i aren't liking it that much as i thought, meh just to win 100 games ;)
Last edited by keke; Sep 26, 2007 at 01:59 PM.
now that is some fancy shit
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

I'll take steel orange.
:D