Toribash
Re: Freehand Fun.
the first warrior looks cool but i dont like his mouth much the dragons cool but it donsnt have as much detail and the third at first glance i thought it was a demon katamari damacie lol
Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor
That one wasn't drawn during school time, so i had more time to polish it.
Originally Posted by Mouta
that warrior one is great! :o
it seems you have a lot of talent after all!!!

Did you ever doubt me? I am wounded...

no i haven't doubted you... it was just a way of speach.. lol! sorry if i "wounded" you!
These are really good. U pwn Tudi.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Wow, i love your drawings

sometime i'm gonna post some of my sisters (i cant draw to save my life, but her drawings....well....there just awsome (i would want to take lessons from her teacher, only he died in the middle of class......)
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
I don't doodle in class, though I would if i could afforc a pencil No , I mean if i had some free time

Originally Posted by Gamling
(i would want to take lessons from her teacher, only he died in the middle of class......)

OMG tell me more
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Originally Posted by BloodshotGibson
I don't doodle in class, though I would if i could afforc a pencil No , I mean if i had some free time

Originally Posted by Gamling
(i would want to take lessons from her teacher, only he died in the middle of class......)

OMG tell me more

Stay on topic. This isn't a gossip forum.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
I doodle in Math,Science,Social Studies,Speech and debate, English (Well actually I talk a lot in English and Social studies) and Quest.
I don't think that I am quite as good at free hand as you but I hope in a few months I will be.