Ranking
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Pretty sure he did it for the tenacity.
If not, then derp.

the enemy team had what? 3 slows, a knock up (which mercs don't help for shit on) and 1 0.75sec stun.

totally worth it

forgot silence.. whatever
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
the enemy team had what? 3 slows, a knock up (which mercs don't help for shit on) and 1 0.75sec stun.

totally worth it

forgot silence.. whatever

Riven stun, knock-up.
Talon slow and silence.
Xin Zhao knock-up, slow.
(Does Eve have a slow/stun? I don't even know)
Back for good.
Riven stun, knock-up.
Talon slow and silence.
Xin Zhao knock-up, slow.
(Does Eve have a slow/stun? I don't even know)

Eve has slow with her ult, fix me if I am wrong.
Did'cha guys know that tenactity doesn't reduce duraton of knock-ups?

And even tho he is playing Olaf, he can't have his ulti going on 24/7 (yeah yeah, the cooldown isn't that long, but still!)

Riven stun, knock-up. Stun is reduced by Tenacity
Talon slow and silence. Both are reduced by Tenacity
Xin Zhao knock-up, slow. Slow is reduced by Tenacity
(Does Eve have a slow/stun? I don't even know) Eve's ultimate has slow and it deals prosentual MAGIC DAMAGE

In worst case scenario, all those ablities might be used against him when he doesn't have ulti up for reason or another.

Merc's are not the optimal boots in this scenario, but they aren't really bad choice either. They never are!

The bigger question is: Why the fuck does he have Atma's? D:
With that build it's not even worth one B.F sword, which costs 1650G vs 2355G (okay, it gives armor and crit chance, but still!)
Last edited by Dargon; Nov 6, 2012 at 02:34 PM.
Atmas also give AD based on your HP. Therefore a valuable bruiser item.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Atmas also give AD based on your HP. Therefore a valuable bruiser item.

Yes, it's breaks even (in AD) with B.F Sword when you have >4.5k health. With your build you have around 3k hp.

With Atma's price (2355G) you could've bought most of Randuin's Omen (You should almost always buy Heart of Gold as early as possible) which gives you armor, health, cd reduction, hp regen, reduces enemies AA speed etc etc, and is generally better item than Atma's, even more so seeing what kind of team you're playing against.
Idc for RO honestly. Never used it and never will. Thats my stubberness!
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Idc for RO honestly. Never used it and never will. Thats my stubberness!

Aaaand that's why people don't want to play with you.
Speaking of Randiun's Omen, I always had a thought that it would be a perfect build on a bruiser top lane. Start with the armor and pots, get the heart of gold, and get the warden's mail for sustain and defense. I know starting with cloth and pots is a bit meh, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. With it only being 300, you could even just get it after you start with boots and pots. Or get the heart of gold after the boots and then get the cloth....

I need to experiment some more with the idea, but I think it would be a great way to get a big item early game. I think I will try it with Jax. Anyone have any thoughts on this idea?
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider