Toribash
Original Post
New IRC channel opened for your help needs
If you have a question or problem that isn't to do with a technical difficulty to do with the game or the forum, or a scam or a ban, then #help can most probably help you out. The helpful users in this channel will more than likely be able to assist you with any problems you may have.
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
william: support is for tb and forums related problems, #help is for problems
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
Isn't this like #support?

There are some questions that don't belong in #support. This channel has been created to allow for somewhere for those questions to be asked. Basically, this is for all-round help, and not directly forum- or game-related issue solving.
Whatever the problem, you can come to us, but yeah, that's an example of what we could help with.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
It's a channel that will handle pretty much everything but 'I got scammed/hacked/some guy left in a tourney server/I lost my tc/when's the next beta out?'

We're pretty much there to help with anything that's not directly related to these forums or the game.

Of course, we could probably help with questions like 'Where should I take my clan from here?' and 'Should I invest in this idea to make myself more tc?', it's mainly the above we won't help with.
Last edited by lsl; May 9, 2010 at 08:04 PM.