Ranking
I suggest that don't play immediately, playing with bots and also training with other legends is good. When i first played Brawlhalla i played with bots first and training. I'd rather suggest practicing every string or combo for 5 mins so you can master it. Then you could be a better player. Note:
Dair = Down Air
Sair = Side Air
Nair = Neutral Air
Ssig = Side Signature
DSig = Down Signature (I'm not sure if this is really a thing)
Nsig = Neutral Signature
Rec = Recovery
NLight = Neutral light
DLight = Down Light
SLight = Side Light

And spamming Signatures such as "NSig, Ssig, DSig" is very annoying move and most of the beginners do that to knock them out of the platform.

GC = Gravity Cancel (Shift wait a few seconds and do whatever attack you want, And you must not move anywhere wherever you jump and shift. You must stay still, attacks can be done with Gravity Cancel too.)
Tip : Sparring with pro players such as Diamond players, Gold and Plat players. Players with higher elo will generously teach you combos/strings you need to know. Watching in youtube is a great idea.

I hope this guide will help you for being a good/better player!
mai zigmachure es duomb ayend dozent mayk seyns *dut*
in my experience, most players will either leave the game immediatey after losing, or will tell me how bad i am and then leave

waiting a couple seconds after a neutral dodge will not work as a gc

a gc sill only work within the duration of a neutral dodge, (which is right under 3/4 of a second).

ive been enjoying playin mirage recently. scythe reads are insane
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Been really liking Mordex lately, he's my secondary behind Lucien. GC Sigs just make strings with the scythe literally disgusting

also having a confirm combo at any % is sort of busted for how much damage Mordex deals out.

Been getting into Brawlhalla a lot ever since I got finessed by SparChar a long while ago
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
been having a bad brawling day today
dropped from elo 1500 to 1320 o.o
really bad day
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
There...
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
in my experience, most players will either leave the game immediatey after losing, or will tell me how bad i am and then leave

waiting a couple seconds after a neutral dodge will not work as a gc

a gc sill only work within the duration of a neutral dodge, (which is right under 3/4 of a second).

ive been enjoying playin mirage recently. scythe reads are insane

I think there's not such a thing called "neutral dodge". Cause you only use Nlight - Neutral Light, Nair - Neutral Air. And, gravity cancel can be done just 'half' a second.
neutral dodge means just pressing the dodge key, other dodges are side dodges and up/down dodge, and a gravity cancel only works while neutral dodging
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
neutral dodge means just pressing the dodge key, other dodges are side dodges and up/down dodge, and a gravity cancel only works while neutral dodging

So, you mean that neutral dodge Is like not moving forward or backwards. Only jump? Cause I haven't herd of neutral dodge.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post

Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
just downloaded, do you guys think i should play with controller or keyboard

I use keyboard and my settings Is really weird and hard to control my legend.