Ranking
Original Post
help when i try to change my clan tag it says "only manegers can change the clan tag"
i cant change my clan tag
You can't change a clan tag by yourself after it's set, you will need contact any of the clan squad members so they can change it for you, but you need to pay them a fee.

Contact them from the following link:

http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

They will tell you how much TC you need to send them in order to change the tag.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Also, if you don't like the clan tag, leaving the clan would also be an option. You'd have to click on clans, find yourself in the list, and there should be a "Quit" button. After that, you can simply join another clan with a tag that you prefer or simply make a clan for free here, but then you'd have to make sure that you follow the rules
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Revx View Post
Also, if you don't like the clan tag, leaving the clan would also be an option. You'd have to click on clans, find yourself in the list, and there should be a "Quit" button. After that, you can simply join another clan with a tag that you prefer or simply make a clan for free here, but then you'd have to make sure that you follow the rules

Not really an option when he owns the clan, it's less effort to PM a member of clan staff than it is to make a whole new clan.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Not really an option when he owns the clan, it's less effort to PM a member of clan staff than it is to make a whole new clan.

Oh, he owns the clan, didn't see that. Well then yeah, pm'ing a clan staff member would be a way better option
Find me ingame and duel me