Toribash
Original Post
W.I.P Head
Hello everyone who reads this i'm kinda new to texturing and stuff and was wondering if i could get any advice on this head that i'm currently making
(It's my first one ever)

W.I.P Head

Uptop

Back

Front oops

Last edited by Infamous; Sep 28, 2017 at 04:29 AM. Reason: because i can't forum properly
What do you mean im stupid ?
You are so good..!
This looks amazing your so good at art... like i could never do this stuff... but uhh... maybe the eyes could use some work.... *says the person that cant draw..*
Last edited by kia1; Sep 28, 2017 at 01:52 AM. Reason: because i wanna...
I may be coming for you
Cool!
The top kinda looks a bit like pixalated if you catch my drift but everything else is good, keep doing your best you Impure artist you!
the mapping on the top is spot on idk how you pulled that off, but id post a pic of the front of the head if i were you lol
bitchass
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
Why didnt you post a front picture of your head? the mapping on this is really off

Uh where is it off would be nice firstly and i completely forgot..but added
-----
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
the mapping on the top is spot on idk how you pulled that off, but id post a pic of the front of the head if i were you lol

Ah thank you and also i thought i added it ;-; but i didn't so i just did mind blown.
Last edited by Infamous; Sep 28, 2017 at 04:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What do you mean im stupid ?
Maybe redoing the eyes? It's a bit out of place I think compared to the rest of the head.
|Evil|
I don't exist