ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Implications if the meteor that supposedly wiped out the dinosaurs didn't come
So image if the meteor that supposedly wiped out the dinosaurs, Didn't even come?

Would've they kept evolving? Would've we still live when they remain in the planet?

In my opinion, We would be dead if that meteor didn't even come. Okay, Imagine us still living as a caveman with the dinosaurs. Our minds wouldn't stand a chance with those fierce creatures.

So would've we still live? Or could've they dominate the entire planet even before even the creation of humans.

Yep.

nope.

You guys might say that there were lots of reasons why they died, But I think the meteor was the main reason...

Check this video

If the video does not work, Just use this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYuLpHwljII
Last edited by Solax; Jun 2, 2012 at 08:07 AM. Reason: More info
Uh, considering the environment would be entirely different the human species would not exist as it does today.
Evolution works through adaption, go figure.
How are you?
Although, Floods, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Climate changes, and more, Could've changed all that. There could be even new animals made throughout the millions of years. We could've adapted.
Yeah, and maybe aliens could have arrived to support us.

Or god could have intervened to make a dinosaur messiah to clear the world from all the filthy humanoids.

Everything is possible in alternative universes.
You can't just go ahead and speculate what would happen if x event didn't occur.
How are you?
Okay, What if we did adapt to everything, And we survived? Would've we still be in the same situation as today? Jobs, Exploration, etc..
Redundant makes a point. There are simply too many "what ifs" to ask and situations to be imagined.

IF mammals survived the metaphorical reign of dinosaurs in order to evolve the way they did, we could possibly exist. That's a big if.

Conditions on Earth would also be a lot different, it would have more swamp lands, and seasons would be different.

This is why we don't have "What if" threads, there's not much to say.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
the answer to everything: who gives a fuck
lol I joke
I think we would have had the same chance to survive because, we remember have the gift of intelligence unlike animals
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Originally Posted by 2010simoDK View Post
the answer to everything: who gives a fuck
lol I joke
I think we would have had the same chance to survive because, we remember have the gift of intelligence unlike animals

At the time of the dinosaurs, human's ancestors haven't even began to evolve.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.