Toribash
It would save me a decent amount of pain/trouble if that was the situation. As of last night, we're currently on a "Break" so I can think through all of this clearly.
Just tell her that you are really sorry, don't know how this happened but you lost your "love" to her. Don't say that you want to break up - just tell her that you don't feel anything anymore.
And:
If she is smart and cool girl - she will understand, probably will offer being a friends
If she is not smart and cool enough - God bless your soul.

I had this situation 3-4 months ago, my luck my crush is smart and cool enuf.

And I agree with some words by Kitfox - no sense to pull this relationship, if one side is not interested.
Really the cheapest items in the market. Check it http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...ername=Trewnek
Thank all of you, I took all of your advice, minus the only three girlfriend wiseman's...
And took all of that in, and put most of it together, and I should feel better about the current situation that I am in.
In marriages, couples always start to lose interest in each other, love then becomes a choice, but in Frost-dragon's case, it's just a young relationship so it's a little different.
Hey, im 13, you gotta give it to me for being on my 3rd girlfriend. I got some game for my age bro ;0, also is it ok if I make my own Relationship Advice cause I just had some trouble right now too.
Alright, since people think it's now okay to post relationship "halp me" threads I'm closing them all. If it was just a one off I would have left it but it turns out it wasn't.
I hope you'll understand and can seek advice from more legitimate sources.