Ranking
Original Post
Scariest thing
What is the scariest thing or movie ANYTHING that you have ever witnessed? Or felt?

EXAMPLE; The scariest thing in my whole life would be when i was bungee jumping and my friend had an extra rope with him to trick me, and when i jumped, he threw the extra rope to make it look like it broke off.
I wanna see how long this thread lasts.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Mine would be when someone broke into my house when I was alone, and i locked myself in my own bedroom....
Mine would have to be the time that my Dad drove his car off the side of a bridge into a lake (with me in it ) But I guess near death experiences are always the scariest moments.
I hate living in Texas -_-
I guess the scariest thin,from what i remember,was when i got lost.
I and few friends of mine had something like party,then at 3 am we had to get one girl to her house.
So yeah,i was at the girls house when my friends left and when i realized, that i can't remember way to home(since i was drunk) i obviusly freaked out.
Friends found me after few hours,but yeah,that was some crazy shit
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Haha wow dad, that must have been horrible for you! >:O
I have been in that situation once before. It's not good ._.
I hate living in Texas -_-
The scariest thing for me was Hurricane Katrina. I was eight at the time. My teacher's house was destroyed along with my friends' houses. My home only lost a few shingles on the roof, but it was scary and very impacting on my life. The streets were flooded when it came and electricity was out for weeks. Food and water was a necessity that was hard to get since the food in the fridge rotted away. It wasn't so bad for me as it was for everyone else. I don't know why I was the only one who didn't suffer the way others did. They lost their homes, valuables, pets, family members, anything that could be destroyed. Why didn't I suffer? It hurts to think that I was okay and everyone else I know went through Hell.
Last edited by shooter190; Jun 22, 2012 at 07:30 PM.