Ranking
very cool that you chose such a dynamic pose, which can be quite hard to pull off anatomically, but you did a good job even the cloth stretching looks pretty much spot on.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
very cool that you chose such a dynamic pose, which can be quite hard to pull off anatomically, but you did a good job even the cloth stretching looks pretty much spot on.

Thanks! I've been practicing drawing dynamic poses lately so I suppose that's paying off

And... *drum roll*

Boom

It's done!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thank you bb, and I actually really really enjoy this, it's not too often you see this style done so well. I particularly like your shading
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Originally Posted by Nulu View Post
thank you bb, and I actually really really enjoy this, it's not too often you see this style done so well. I particularly like your shading

Thanks! :]
I worked really hard on this so I'm happy to see that people enjoy this!
Shading was like the big thing of this drawing but I think I still have to learn how to add better highlights and stuff :v

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I thought it would be like Magikarp, seems like not. It's looking sweet and the colors are rockin, good job my man!

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
I thought it would be like Magikarp, seems like not. It's looking sweet and the colors are rockin, good job my man!

Nah it's just a fish xD
Thanks! I wasn't sure about the colors but I suppose they are alright xD
-----
Originally Posted by Skillzoz View Post
looks amazing!

Thank you!
Last edited by krisis13; Oct 1, 2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It looks like one of those random ass GTA V online characters, and I love it. Nice work bro.
Originally Posted by LostIsSad View Post
It looks like one of those random ass GTA V online characters, and I love it. Nice work bro.

Thanks! Rockstars should probs hire me to do their characters xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is really awesome and funny good work man

the one thing that throws me is the back wall, its not quite lined up right. and there isnt a sidewalk on the side with the car its like right against the road(its entirely possible that could be the case it just seems odd imo).

the back wall

Last edited by KDigityDog; Oct 1, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
AWW MA GAWDDD that's the best art I've seen so far man...
good job
I really like how you free the colors though
PM me
Add me on discord "Thot Eliminator Sokomato#7345"