Toribash
Original Post
Dance Replay
This is the first "REAL" dance replay that I have tried. I think it's ok, but others are much better.

Just tell me what you think, and what you think about my end pose.
Attached Files
my first try.rpl (118.6 KB, 33 views)
FUCKIN LEAVE! I WANT IT. BANLAZOR!!!!
Don't have so many frames where no joints are being moved, try to move all the time. Also, don't keep your legs extended or contracted, because they look all scrunched up and horrible. Always relax then or extend if you really need to keep them in place. Overall, just try and move faster, spent less time on your face and more time on your hands, feet and head (for spinning). The final pose was nothing special, try and keep your torso more upright instead of having it looking at the floor.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
do u guys like this dancing replay? its my first dance replay too
Attached Files
dancin.rpl (90.7 KB, 20 views)
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Don't have so many frames where no joints are being moved, try to move all the time. Also, don't keep your legs extended or contracted, because they look all scrunched up and horrible. Always relax then or extend if you really need to keep them in place. Overall, just try and move faster, spent less time on your face and more time on your hands, feet and head (for spinning). The final pose was nothing special, try and keep your torso more upright instead of having it looking at the floor.

I'll keep that in mind and work on one now
FUCKIN LEAVE! I WANT IT. BANLAZOR!!!!
how about my breake dance

jhucks2235- try to make a dance replay with no interaction with uke
Attached Files
dance for flames.rpl (233.0 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by killer3366; Sep 23, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
Dot dot dot