Toribash
Original Post
Random
im shure everyone has done this...i just wanted to share my riping humpey thing
Attached Files
rip.rpl (82.6 KB, 16 views)
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Eh, grabby and uninteresting move. But it's good that you're relaxing joints early on. It's a good habit to be in.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
double punch decap
alternative to by stupid headbutt

probably still not interesting
Attached Files
double fist.rpl (46.6 KB, 12 views)
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I'd say it's interesting, not super 1337 or anything, but honestly over the short time I've been here I've seen so many badass replays it just gets hard to be impressed. That two fisted decap, though, even though it's not the most complicated move I've ever seen and it's pretty symmetrical doesn't mean I don't find it interesting. I thought it was pretty cool, and something that could be built off of for a nice madman or some interesting pose at the end. It's just that if you really want to impress the forums as a whole, you're going to have to do some kind of crazy nograb head pass or totally dismember uke with your own dismembered foot plank. I mean, turning heads takes a load of skill and experience. Don't get discouraged; what you have is great and with experience it could be a showstopper. You have the potential.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
They both start the same way, try to create different openers, don't do always the same opener...
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
yea
working on getting better with the openers im trying to get a good spin kick and i have a good idea for another......(maby using my own head as a baseball for a decap?) idk.
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!