Toribash
Original Post
Activity check!
Post here if you're around. I'll make a list of the people I know are around, and I'll add the ones who post.

Who's around, or inactive with a good reason:

RedDevil
megaJuice
Toriboomer
LadyDEATH
badab00m
Dragar
Notywq
Gumfighter
Ezeth
BioTrash
Mrlebo
Tonakai
Uloveme
Nuramon
Tempo
HoboJoey
Fyerrblad
Gerkkou
OK9ZERA
Syncr0
Pab10
Fox
rarrar
MrAtomic
Faolan
Mwah
ThYphus
watashime

The ones who don't reply get put in the inactive section. After a week in the inactive section, they get kicked off from the clan.
If I missed anyone that has been active, sorry, I wasn't really looking at the roster when making this list. u_u
Last edited by RedDevil; Jul 4, 2009 at 08:01 PM.
You're too unstable, I didn't even know you were in. You rarely play with the clan, and you hop on once every three or four weeks. You just don't feel like a clan member to me.

Are you going to do anything about it?
Hmmmm.
Might.
Most likely not.
The console beckons me, not to mention I have to share a computer.
If my xbox broke and I got my own computer I'd be all in, but that's quite unlikely.
Like I said, if 4.0 is awesome, I'll be back on toribash, but that's a while from now.
B-day is soon, gonna blow 100 bucks on console shit. I'll reapply if I do come back to toribash. It's just computer games don't hold my interest for long. I'll check back in in about a month. Don't hold it against me, I still luvs me Reddevil but the controller is much more fitted to my palms than the keyboard-mouse combo.
But when I do come back, it will be grand.
I'll probably pump out some legendary replays in sp before I come in dis shiz.
So, no toribash or hive for a while.
Controller=Extension of my fingers.
Hmm, okay. So, you're off until 4.0, if it's good enough. If not, you're off for as long as you'd like. When you're back, you probably have a spot in here. ;)
Cool, I just downloaded this 3.8, looks sexy.
I think Ill play for a few hours.
Controller=Extension of my fingers.
Just makin sure you know im here.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]