Ranking
Well, sadly this is the start of the end of Sinon. We've had a great run, making it further than I had hoped. We've had plenty of great times with all the members, we've had some funny Simon jokes and such too. Thanks for the great memories and your help with the clan guys!

I guess this is where we should say goodbye.

The SinonBank has 320960 TC.
We need to agree on how we split it up before disbanding.

My suggestion is to give an equal share to the following members and some exceptional former members too.

ConCon19
Vetz1
Dartzpie
Nerobe
Franbalam
Booskater
Rawwrh
thkhvery
Runelixx
Rappunk23
Weooweoo
Pidgenere
Theee
Sslight
Xxlegxxx
Sirkitycat
Forene

Which is 18880 Tc per person.

Do you agree with this?

If not, let me know. If we have more than 5 people (majority) to agree then I will send out the bank money and disband the clan.
I agree but I would not like to see sinon disband :c is there any other way?
The power of the runes shall destroy you!
Originally Posted by Runelixx View Post
I agree but I would not like to see sinon disband :c is there any other way?

Unfortunately it will not be the same again. We've lost too many key members and has become sort of a graveyard already, every time I look at the thread I'm reminded of old memories of the clan and nothing new and exciting. I really think it's time for everyone to move on in toribash and accomplish new goals and make new friends and experience more parts of the forum. Perhaps someone will make their own clan and create a place of friendship and memories of their own.
I think that Sinon seems alive and well, sure we have lost some members but we`re long from dead. But If this is your Final decision and if nothing will change your mind I`ll accept it.

The tc split seems fine go with that...
the ranks reset and now i have to play judo so i can farm a good one

what are you guys gonna do to get your ranks back just play random tourneys?
離れて行くとこれを読んで停止
We're not dead yet ;-;...
We will follow, besides its the time when people have classes...
But your the boss i guess desicion is yours.... :c
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
no dont disband sinon
-----
bad idea
Last edited by allidoispw; Sep 4, 2015 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
離れて行くとこれを読んで停止
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Unfortunately it will not be the same again. We've lost too many key members and has become sort of a graveyard already, every time I look at the thread I'm reminded of old memories of the clan and nothing new and exciting. I really think it's time for everyone to move on in toribash and accomplish new goals and make new friends and experience more parts of the forum. Perhaps someone will make their own clan and create a place of friendship and memories of their own.

Yeah... With Theee, Leg, Light gone... It isn't the same really... God dammit.

and I won't argue with the distribution of TC, yet I have no idea if Kity is coming back. Also, im sure you could still keep Sinon going Con.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Sep 4, 2015 at 07:31 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Oh my gosh I'm going to fucking cry I swear I will.

Con closed the recruitment thread... Damn..

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i mean its not like i can argue with you disbanding because you have valid reasons to do so but i wouldnt want to see a clan sinon go away
離れて行くとこれを読んで停止