Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]scifi helmet
new head, I am making.

preview

Highlights and alternative version to be done.

CnC.
the mouth thing looks weird :P
but the rest looks pretty nice love the relief on the helmet part
Oh yes! Yes! God yes! This is what textures should be. Simple design with a lil' bit of magic.

Hair looks really good and short.
Face is shaded well, possibly a bit too harsh for now, but I'm guessing you will blend it better. Nose could also be defined a bit better.
The mouth are has a V shape going on. Fix that and it'll be good. The smooth shading over the cheeks looks great.
The helmet blends in a bit too well with the darker mask part, but it can be fixed with some shadows.

short story shortened: I'd tap that.

I'm really loving how you have improved during the years. You are awesome. Go and keep up the good work!

Please, finish at least one and after that try to do a teapot head With proper shading that'll work
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
I disagree with aero... The hair looks like sand/sandpaper/wall texture to me at least. Would be nicer if you could make the hair a bit better and not look like sand. The head does look quite nice none-the-less...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
the mouth thing looks weird :P
but the rest looks pretty nice love the relief on the helmet part

It must be the jaw area,
yes, it is distorted, one of my things to do.
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
Oh yes! Yes! God yes! This is what textures should be. Simple design with a lil' bit of magic.

Hair looks really good and short.
Face is shaded well, possibly a bit too harsh for now, but I'm guessing you will blend it better. Nose could also be defined a bit better.
The mouth are has a V shape going on. Fix that and it'll be good. The smooth shading over the cheeks looks great.
The helmet blends in a bit too well with the darker mask part, but it can be fixed with some shadows.

short story shortened: I'd tap that.

I'm really loving how you have improved during the years. You are awesome. Go and keep up the good work!

Please, finish at least one and after that try to do a teapot head With proper shading that'll work

thanks aerox,
I will try a blend in in that head, maybe changing the emotion there,
Seems empty face when I was trying a shocked look

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I disagree with aero... The hair looks like sand/sandpaper/wall texture to me at least. Would be nicer if you could make the hair a bit better and not look like sand. The head does look quite nice none-the-less...

Maybe highlights can change everything.

Thanks for all the critiques.
You know dude. You're dengue, you're an art genious, what's to say.

I don't like that texture, when It comes to scifi helmets and such, I like shit scaterred everywhere, literally, like cables, pointy bits, bits sticking out, bits caving in, little neonish light, big neonish lights, LIGHTS, hard edge corners, you know how it is.

Also, in future versions make sure you add outlines to every aspect of the 'grey tightish bit' on the bottom bit of the face. I presume you already had that in plan though.
Bored/boring expression, bags under the eyes that make it looks weird, the inner corners of each eye seem too big imo. As Beta said, the hair is lacking greatly.

A nice idea and a cool project but it's missing some of your more realistic touches I always find in your work. Also, I'm hoping to see more detail on the helmet itself.
He looks as if he is looking in two opposite directions? Bag's under eyes distort it so much. I rather like the hair though.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.