Ranking
Original Post
Forum development news!
Hey guys.

The developers are going to maintain this thread to keep an open line of communication with the userbase concerning new site features that have been or will soon be added. Please, feel free to post in this thread with feedback on changes. Kindly don't post features you would like to see added here though; use the Suggestions & Ideas board.
I also heavily encourage you all to report bugs involving these new features in this thread, or send us a private message if it's a security issue.

That said, I'll start off with a couple of minor things I've added.

You can now filter market items by maximum Qi (Thanks for the suggestion SruX)

You can now send items directly from your deactivated inventory

You can now hide all of those useless empty sets you've got.

Cheers.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by shev View Post
Forum updates since last week:

- Server List displays players with clan tags; staff and tori legends are highlighted with their respective colours
- Inventory can be searched dynamically, with proper paging
- Number of items per inventory page can be changed; default is 100, options are 10, 50, 100, 500, All
- Other minor inventory fixes

Also, big shoutout to Lite for doing a great job on fixing and improving clan system. Work is still in progress, we will inform you when new clan features get released.

GO GO SHEV !!!
I like the inventory changes.
Keep doing these changes.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Another inventory update!

Changes:
- Sorting by Name, Category, and Most Recent, in both Ascending and Descending order.
- Options persistency: browser remembers your preferred options for items per page, sorting, and active search.
- Feature to quickly jump between inventories was added back with minor changes.

Regarding making TC cheaper, this topic is not related to the Dev discussion, so I will ask to move it to a S & I thread that elaborates on exactly the same suggestion.
yay thanks for the inventory changes, you added my baby back. Keep making this better guys!
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
shev is on top of the game as usual , on the other side of things, thanks once again shev for the inventory updates, really useful.
Heads up guys, this thread isn't for suggesting new things to implement - we have a whole board for that.

Some of the posts from this thread are missing because I moved them over to S&I.
So, it seems that when Wibbles was added, that the General section of the forum was removed and cant be seen by people using mobile devices.

Like, it's still there on computer, just not on phones and shit.

hope this was correct place to bring this up

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
It wasn't removed. There's a button on the very right of all board titles, it expands and closes the board:

Example

Originally Posted by royal View Post
It wasn't removed. There's a button on the very right of all board titles, it expands and closes the board:

Example

I have no idea why I didn't think of that. Hit it without realizing. Sorry about my stupidity.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by shev View Post
Another inventory update!

Changes:
- Sorting by Name, Category, and Most Recent, in both Ascending and Descending order.
- Options persistency: browser remembers your preferred options for items per page, sorting, and active search.
- Feature to quickly jump between inventories was added back with minor changes.

Regarding making TC cheaper, this topic is not related to the Dev discussion, so I will ask to move it to a S & I thread that elaborates on exactly the same suggestion.

i beg you
pls fix the search by key word in pms
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals