Toribash
I already explained, I use my attitude to help people. If people respect me, I will respect them.

Also I banter a lot, some people find it to be offensive but it's simply how I carry on especially amongst friends.

For instance, I go out of my way to make Samurai cry, but it's just in fun, and he knows it.
Well in the group of people who find it offensive, be different to them and they will defensibly accept you. Here is an advice....Never be yourself with friends or else if they aren't the "true" friends you'll get fucked up...you seem like a good guy and I might give you a second chance.
And as condescending as 'I might give you a second chance' sounds...

I do not need advice, nor will I change for random people that I couldn't care less about. If they want my friendship, then they can ask for it, and if they respect me as I respect them, it will flourish. If speaking my mind and opinion will make people not like me, then that is what will be. If I cared why some random assholes from the dick pit of the Earth hate me, then I would have killed myself a long time ago.
Last edited by Romanovsky; Jan 29, 2011 at 04:30 AM.
Haha asking for friendship?

Are you fucking insane? You just don't ask for friendship, its done naturally.

And wow, here is what the attitude I was talking bout.
Friendship is a status, much like an alliance.

If I were to change my attitude to gain a few extra 'friends', then it would be fake. I am who I am, I speak my mind, and think little of feelings of those who have done wrong. I have done well that way, and I already have numerous friends, despite what you want, I will not change my entire personality to fit yours or anyone else's. You are selfish for saying that.

The attitude, spawns from you attempting to tell me, what my own personality and business will be. You, are the pompous and condescending one, not I. I attempt to join an organization without even remembering you, and instead of actually starting over, as you suggested I do with my 'attitude', you bring back old wounds and shove my own habits and traits into my face.

You also seem to think that I have an attitude, when I am quite calm and jolly today.

My dear boy, you are indeed quite angry, and you apparently have no problem in the face of telling other people what their business is based on little logic, you will make a fine dictator some day.
I'm sorry, but its just some personal things which I am putting in this discussion.

Lets just solve this right now, right here.

*Lends hand*
Alright now as your good at wushu and wanna teach people I go for a Yes.
I change my vote.
Sup Roman. Yes from me. Good teacher, excellent skills etc.