ES Recruitment Drive
Indeed we do need my hole park. But I need fences, and I am getting a bit off topic right now, this isn't server talk thread thing my sentence construction skills are decreasing...
So, yea, more people are urgently required.
I thought I'd post a few pics of a random sandstone structure we found in the desert...Also, I found some sugarcane growing far underground. I might fly around in creative and take some pics if you guys want to see the server. Just post below if I should .
Attached Thumbnails
2012-06-23_15.49.01.jpg   2012-06-22_12.08.30.jpg   2012-06-21_13.12.13.jpg  
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
It's Misa's realistic texture pack. But it makes everything darker, so make sure your brightness is full.
And the server's up.
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Jun 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Forgot something.
Alright, posting it again, in case someone missed it. (Apparently most people don't read old posts.) Alright, Minecraft gets kinda boring when you've got everything you need/can get, beaten Ender Dragon etc.. So I was thinking that we should set up a server, and load the Super Hostile map Legendary in it, it's the 2nd hardest map ever made (made by the same guy who made the hardest, 3rd hardest, 4th hardest etc, you probably know who it is) Anyway, if someone can set up this server, that'd be great. I'd do it myself, but I don't know anything about servers. Pitch already said he didn't want to set up the server , so that leaves, for what I know, 2pro and anak. It's a really cool survival-type map, and the race for wool map we are all so excited about is based off of his maps. Plus, why let the opportunity of seeing all of our Minecraft pros die slip? Trust me, it'll be tons of fun, and it'll keep us busy for quite a while.
Oh, that post...sure? I'm horrible at maps in general though...Plus, I make Minecraft skins. Go to minecraftskinspro.com and search Anaklusmos2197 (in the top right, no searchbox, click the search skin link, then bubble in author) to find my skins. Currently attempting to make one for fanty's new account.
I can't set up this server anytime soon. Internet connection here in India is too slow.
you're already in India?
You said you'd tell me when you were going >:l.
Anyway, have fun there and all :] When will you be coming back?
OK guys, If you want me to host a server, I can do it like.. every day but I dont think that there would be many ppl playing in it :/ Just tell me if i need to set one up
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
I stopped playing a few days ago when I wandered around in the Nether for WEEKS without finding the Nether Fortress with the Blazer Spawner. It's so annoying. How am I supposed to go to The End?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!