Toribash
Original Post
Clans and Bots and multiple accounts
Clans are awesome. Bots are usually annoying, and do the same job you can do with a pencil and paper. And to top it off, bots require multiple accounts, which we don't approve of all too much.

Now, your bots have items and tc on them, so I'll give you a bit of time to get all the stuff back from them. I guess I'll take care of it after Christmas, and delete all the bot-accounts.

Before deletion, I will log into each and every one and confiscate all the stuff, and just write down what I took and from where, so it can be given back to anyone who didn't take the stuff in time.

Anyone who sees this, PM your leaders about it, make sure your clan takes care of this. Bots will be outlawed from here on out, and any bot accounts will be deleted without question or item check.

~ManBreakfast
Thanks for warning, clearing mine now.

Also, with this i suggest (not rip at me) banks. It would be easy storage for clan bank without needing to remember that you are holding on to the tc everytime you are going to buy something.
Last edited by Samule; Dec 24, 2007 at 08:19 AM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
/me argues that at least RAWRBot didn't act like a normal account that we were abusing. It was an easier place for people to send stuff. Especially since the bank was removed, so everything is in one person's pockets. We're clearing him out, but we did like him, and didn't feel we were abusing any privileges.
basced on the fact i dont have one so it doesnt effect me but *completely off topic* OMFWAFFLES TEH AVATAR HAS BEEN CHANGED *on topic* mbk that will take a while considering there are 17k members and a unknown ( to me) amount of bot accounts
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Tribot is clear... but am i still banned for fakenicking on owned674? I lost his activation email and i needed to be forumactive so i made pikkel.
RAWRbot is clear, too. Except the untradeable items. Pm'ed you because of them.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Yeah, we can't really do anything about the Toxic joints. =/

I also think it is a bit stupid that we are getting rid of these.
If they go well (which they were) they are amazing, I honestly saw no problem, and no rule breaking with it. =/
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
do the same job you can do with a pencil and paper.

We made them to avoid this pencil and paper work
[suggestion]There could be something like an official place to store clan stuff. It's making the life easier (at least our ).
Also, if it would be there like a clan server, for the official clans, there would be no problems with the multiple account thing.[/suggestion]
But probably you are right. We can store the stuff at the leaders place.
The problem is just if the leader quits or is away for a while.
We gave RAWRbots pass to all the members in command, so even if one or two are away there is always someone who takes care of it. That's actual the good thing about the bot.
I, personaly, have no problem to give my password to Strangelove or MANtrain because i trust them and share everything in my inventory with the whole clan but i think there are other people who don't trust their people as much as I do.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube