Ranking
Original Post
Message to Toribash users from Tank.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7b_nzz8Kfg

Hey so it's me tank and i'm just giving you guys a message on why toribash's community in 100% bullshit. Sorry cuz my hair is bad and it was hot and sweaty.

Anyway, just a few points on why the community is the worst, e.g,
  • Power misuse
  • Abusive treatment from admins
  • Admins that don't do their job properly
  • Trolls (everywhere)
  • Admins that don't listen to what you have to say
  • Admins that don't just reject what you have to say but also laugh and take the piss out of you.
  • TC is too expensive on default (100$ for 250k? 5$ for 5k? rly?)
  • Scammers
  • Runners
  • Ranks are inaccurate
  • Qi, seriously? So first of all there's tc, then you need qi to buy some stuff. Good one!
  • Hair/3d items limited.
now can i see all your comparisons to other community sites plox?
cuz you know with most game forums admins dont even talk to players
trolls are everywhere
tc is expensive in YOUR view
runners? ........really?
gg have a nice day
I still take texture requests for usd
  • people always complaining and QQ'ing. ;o

Also, I don't think that's discussion material. If you have a complaint about a staff member there's a special sub-forum for it. I've never had any troubles with any of them since I joined 5 years ago.

You don't need QI to buy some stuff, you need QI to use certain items (you don't spend QI, it's just amount of fights you played).

There are trolls in every single games on the internet.

Everyone knows rank barelly mean anything, that's not how you'll stroke your e-peen.

Nobody wants to watch 10mins of someone complaining on youtube.
Last edited by deprav; May 26, 2015 at 05:51 PM.

OH BOY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Verzox
TC is too expensive on default (100$ for 250k? 5$ for 5k? rly?)
Ranks are inaccurate
Qi, seriously? So first of all there's tc, then you need qi to buy some stuff. Good one!
Hair/3d items limited.

nah those aren't really toribash community technically
stop whining and be on your way
DoÕs thÕ opinion of this schoolboy is in dÕmand? Cuz I don't ÕvÕn undÕrstand how can this...Worthless hypocritÕ with doublÕ standards havÕ objÕátivÕ opinion.
Valar morghulis
Originally Posted by Verzox View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7b_nzz8Kfg

Hey so it's me tank and i'm just giving you guys a message on why toribash's community in 100% bullshit. Sorry cuz my hair is bad and it was hot and sweaty.

Anyway, just a few points on why the community is the worst, e.g,
  • Power misuse
    GIVE EXAMPLES OF THIS
  • Abusive treatment from admins
    YOU SAID MY PARENTS SBOULD DIE IN A CAR CRASH, WHO GIVES A FUCK WHO ABUSES YOU! I'VE LITERALLY NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANY OF THE ADMIN TEAM OR ANY STAFF FOR THAT MATTER EXECPT SIKU CAUSE FUCK SIKU
  • Admins that don't do their job properly
    EXAMPLES OF THIS? WHAT DO ADMINS DO? DO YOU EVEN KNOW?
  • Trolls (everywhere)
    IMPLYING YOU AREN'T JUST A TROLL
  • Admins that don't listen to what you have to say
    MOOP SAT FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR EXPLAINING WHY YOU WERE BANNED? WANT ME TO POST THE CHAT LOG BECAUSE I HAVE THE CHAT LOG
  • Admins that don't just reject what you have to say but also laugh and take the piss out of you.
    IF YOU'RE A DICK YOU'RE NOT WORTH THEIR TIME. YOU'RE A DICK
  • TC is too expensive on default (100$ for 250k? 5$ for 5k? rly?)
    THAT'S SUBJECTIVE. CURRENTLY IT'S LIKE 15K/USD ON THE MARKET. THIS COMPLAINT IS DUMB
  • Scammers
    IMPLYING SCAMMERS ONLY EXIST IN TORIBASH
  • Runners
    LEARN TO CHASE
  • Ranks are inaccurate
    ELABORATE
  • Qi, seriously? So first of all there's tc, then you need qi to buy some stuff. Good one!
    WHY DON'T YOU BASH COD FOR HAVING RANKS? I BET YOU FUCKING LOVE COD DON'T YOU
  • Hair/3d items limited.
    THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

This post is dumb, and by extension so are you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
didnt want to watch more than two minutes of your video because of the proverbial lies and incomplete sob stories. but i did. and it seems you have no idea how moderation works. im only going to reply to one point you tried to make because i guess it wasnt explained to you that if you repeat offences you have been previously punished for, we will increase the punishment until you take it seriously. i dont think i need to point out your infraction and ban history as im pretty sure the majority of the community is aware of how terrible of a user you are, but if we need to ban you 5 times for clan war related incidents alone then im pretty sure you can understand both why we've upped your punishment to the extent that we have, and that maybe, just maybe its your fault that we've had to do this. oh, i know its incredibly hard to even consider that the fault is on your behalf, but its worth at least acknowledging right? in the time that i was a clan mod, i dealt with about four clan war problems which is very little compared to any other in-game problems because clan wars are something that very rarely goes wrong. with that in mind, three out of the four incidents were you causing trouble. lo and behold, you caused roughly 90% of clan war problems in the game, ever since i took away your clan warring permissions, i never had to deal with a single clan war report and havent seen one since either. is this still the staffs fault that the game is terrible? do you still want to blame everyone else for the way you get treated when it comes to breaking the rules?

the rest of your points regarding staff are either missinformed/biased opinions or flat out silly so im not going to reply to them. if you have any legitimate problems with the way we handle things then you're more than welcome to talk to one of us once you come back with an open mind

also nice hoodie, looks like the one i wore when i was 7

E:
[17:19:51] <Moop> http://i.imgur.com/ChB0sxf.jpg
[17:20:06] <Moop> not worthy of a month ban, but when it's the 10000th time he does it then yeh
[17:20:55] <Moop> if you're gunna go to the trouble of making a 9 minute rant, at least don't base all of it on lies which are easy to disprove
[17:20:56] <Moop> also
[17:21:06] <Moop> we now have more than enough material to make a Tank-remix song
[17:21:10] <Moop> gg tank
Last edited by Rai; May 26, 2015 at 06:25 PM.