Ranking
Original Post
At least making what Oracle is saying mod-able sounds very very reasonable. (and making the amount of joints mod-able as well while we're at it)
If only, forearm 90º rotation and thigh rotation would be a great addition for broader movements with only 8 more joint states to be added.

"Competitively", it's jumping from 20 to 22 joints. I don't see how that'd change the needed reaction time from 60 seconds or so, to 5 minutes.

As for the weird DM's that could come out of it, we're going to have a whole new engine.
DM's can be finally be newly coded into something more predictable and without the weird little glitches that we currently have.

The increased difficulty for new players is something that actually matters, though.
That in particularly is what I truly hope they focus on for this new "game", with a lot of new approaches that "hold the hand" of people who open the game for the first time.
If a lot of strategies towards that are employed, in my opinion, it isn't the addition of 2 new "joints" that will make the game more unplayable than it already is.

Back when there was a "FRAME" line limit for every replay there was a lot of people that said you didn't need to make replays with more than what already existed.
Same goes for the old limit for objects in a mod.
Working those out increased the complexity of the game by a lot, and allowed multiple MB replays to exist as well as amazing mods that I'm sure would have made a huge difference back when we actually had a bigger userbase.

Right now the only way to make it happen is by using an extremely tedious hack that is just not feasible without writing scripts specifically for it.

I don't completely advocate for the addition of those 2 joints to the default Tori because of the "new-players" issue, but there is a lot of potential behind allowing the number of joints to be mod-able and allow what Oracle described to be possible.

tl;dr: Make the number of joints(/bodyparts) mod-able in order to allow what Oracle described to be possible.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Uhm, any new news?

Are u guys testing it or what is this rotation issue.

About what has bean discussed i would like to add that if u break thouse 20 joints x 4 moves each into math it will be a ridiculous number. A few k moves that are possible with adding 2 or more movent possibilitys is not much.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
What default toris are isn't super important as long as modmakers can change them in their own mods. I mean radical changes, like adding joints. Maybe even adding body parts. That would really open up the world of possibilities. We could make tori have 4 arms, like Goro, for a "boss fight" in a hotseat mod. We could turn uke into a giant spider, or a horse, or a dinosaur. More importantly, we'd be able to make models that offer very high degree of control and have super realistic ranges of motion, for those players who like that.
Staff are going to be the same for toribash and toribash next?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
cant say im a fan of adding even more complexity to an already complex game with a gigantic learning curve that turns off most new players

something the game needs is a more in depth tutorial
IM SO HYPE HAMPA KEEP WORKING ON THIS GAME WHENN YOU FEEL LIKE QUITING WHEN YOU FEEL THE GAME IS GONNA FAIL LOOK BACK AT THESE FORUMS AND LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING YOU TO MAKE TORIBASH NEXT REMEBER DONT GIVE UP K AND SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD