ES Recruitment Drive
is that paint or pastal?
if it was paint it COULD be smoother, but thats not really necesary... smoothness and clean blending of colours doesnt make a piece good.

but if u were trying to get the O.o look, then it didnt really work... just looks like bad perspective to me...
the iris and pupil need to be smaller, then the white of the eye can get bigger, while looks LESS wrong

the bandana needs more white, the shadows made on it wont make it grey, just, darker, in places

and finally the ear needs definition, but from how it looks, i think you know that part already :P

the rest is ok 6/10
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
yep, was just for fun and I was tired so I rushed it.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
is that paint or pastal?
if it was paint it COULD be smoother, but thats not really necesary... smoothness and clean blending of colours doesnt make a piece good.

but if u were trying to get the O.o look, then it didnt really work... just looks like bad perspective to me...
the iris and pupil need to be smaller, then the white of the eye can get bigger, while looks LESS wrong

the bandana needs more white, the shadows made on it wont make it grey, just, darker, in places

and finally the ear needs definition, but from how it looks, i think you know that part already :P

the rest is ok 6/10

Aye it's made on the computer with a painting application.
Last edited by Freelancer; May 3, 2009 at 01:11 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Im guessing it was Corel Painter X
It's not bad,
could push it much further though - need to get a looseness with your strokes, fill in the white spaces etc.
not bad at all, though
If it wasn't anime fanart, that's a nice style you've got. Maybe a more creative work would look great this way.
Originally Posted by FoodEater View Post
If it wasn't anime fanart, that's a nice style you've got. Maybe a more creative work would look great this way.

Ye it's not meant to be anime like... First time on this , I need to push my self away from my DS and start making more of these so I can get good
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck