Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] Kitchen Spar
Here is my second mod.
It's still a work in progress and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to put all the detail into it that I wanted to due to the limitations of the amount of objects I can use.
If I could use unlimited objects, I'd say its about %30-40 done, but as it is already I've already used 99 112 put of the 128 objects.
The two main things I need opinions on are if the door easy enough to knock down (or too easy), and is that water too slippery.
There isnt much more detail I can add without going over the object limit so should I just make do with what I have or should I completely delete the back storage room to add more detail to the main room?

Screenshots

Attached Files
kitchenspar_wip5.tbm (20.3 KB, 21 views)
kitchenspar_wip6.tbm (24.5 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Divine; Jul 3, 2015 at 06:23 AM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
a cool thing you could do is put like spatulas forks spoons or knifes in the table, frying pans xD
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
a cool thing you could do is put like spatulas forks spoons or knifes in the table, frying pans xD

Agreed, 29 objects are adequate to make the work surface more intresting, At the minute it looks a little bit empty, I would avoid the smaller utensils though and go for pots and pans, microwave ect.
I am not a fan of the kitchen floor colour either it reminds me of mustard, not what you would expect in a food preperation enviroment.
Blue door looks a little wide too.

Great concept, Love the different elements like the water, storeroom and workbenches, Would be nice to see some weapons added.

Good job overall, Will be intresting to see what you do with the remaining objects.
Last edited by blun7y; Jul 2, 2015 at 10:35 PM.
- Blu -
I like it, I like it a lot.

Maybe some knives on the table?

The colour scheme is top-notch.
As the others said , add in a bunch of small details.

Also, if you want, make the kitchen walls a tad smaller. Close quarter combat can be quite brutal.

Other then that, it is looking pretty good.
Like most people said, you should add kitchen utensils on tables or hanging.

Another thing is you should add boxes and stack'em kinda so you can get pushed into it for a dramatic scene or something.

I made a short replay on the mod. (excuse my stiffness, haven't been active and playing the last month)
Attached Files
kitchspartest.rpl (169.7 KB, 5 views)
Update!

Added weapons, boxes, and an over head utensil rack.
Uke and Tori's left wrist contract and extend up and down now to make grabing and using the weapons easier.
Going to be on vacation for a little while so this is the last update until Wednesday at least.
Last edited by Divine; Jul 3, 2015 at 06:22 AM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Testing out the utensils in this replay.
Also, you should add more utensils on the sides or make like plates and frying pans if that's possible.
Attached Files
kitchenspartest2.rpl (212.2 KB, 5 views)