Ranking
Original Post
The "I just watched a movie" thread
This is a thread for those who just watched a movie and want to share their thoughts but don't want the hassle of making a thread. Please do keep spoilers inside spoilers. Also feel free to post even if you watched a new film on Blu-Ray for the first time.

To start I just saw "Don't Breathe" and it was pretty good and suspense, nothing much to complain about it. I'd give it a 3 star rating. I also saw Suicide Squad recently and loved it so it's a 5 star rating from me. The thing with Suicide Squad is you'll either love it or hate it but you won't be bored.

Thanks for reading and feel free to share your experiences with either these 2 movies or other movies then don't hesitate to post. Enjoy!
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
hahahahaha, no. Also Stranger Things is pretty cool, I'd give it a 4 out of 5 not quite what I'M looking for but it's cool.
Just saw Korean Film train to busan and really liked it. 4 of 5 just because I am yet to find the perfect movie as far as drama goes. Suicide Squad got a 5 star rating based on how much I enjoyed it.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |