Toribash
DONT go to the surgery, i've removed two teeth, they were not supposed to be where they was >.<' and i didnt get anything wich would remove the pain, they just said, do u want to drink a glass of water? then... UGH that hurt'd like hell :/ but rly, you decide...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I didn't get surgery

The dentist just pulled my teeth out. Btw, he was russian, so yeah...

Don't worry, it doesn't hurt.
Hoss.
You should make the surgery.Seriously,if you left the teeth now,you will have to make an even worse and more painful surgery.You better make the surgery now if you don't want to make a more painful one that will hurt you for your life.
Originally Posted by teishu View Post
Weird. When I had to get two teeth removed, My dentist numbed up the roof of my mouth, stuck a tool in my mouth, pulled my teeth out, and before I could even realize it, he was telling me to leave because he was done. I didn't feel a thing, and he didn't have to put me to sleep.

Same,but fuck...THE PAIN WAS FUCKING SHIET,I could feel it because that shiet didn't finish to amortize mine mount 8D gahhh i don't go to the dentist anymore because of that...

Anyways you should search new options,that sounds terrible !
Centuries Of Damn
I did a surgery on my right ear due to "pyon"
(Pyon is a bunch of dead white hemospheres which creates a zit)
I was awake but my ear got 3 anesthetic injections and the pyon got removed.
wow dude in 1 week i gonig to dentist to get a tooth out. i totally shitting it i hate the dentist. everyone tells me it doesnt hurt because u get put to sleep but i jsut cant bring myself to bleave them. but dude just do it it will help you ni the long run
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
hey i had my tonsils takin out and 2 weeks it felt like i had a big sore throat but id go for it because in the long run it will help and the longer u wait the worse it gets
Surgery is the faster route. Otherwise there might be braces involved, using chains to pull the teeth down. Aka long road. Just man up and go under the knife.