Ranking
Woops yes apologize, for the request thing i would like to organize in clan torunaments to win prizes or rank up
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
We here in Element don't really up rank,

It's just simple element, moderator, co-leader, leader. And we don't give away mod for winning a tourney.

Winning prizes may work if we can get our Bank back.
Apparently, I invaded a clan board.

A guy, not from the clan, told me to stop posting there. I responded with '' when someone from their clan tells me to stop then I'll stop ''. Turns out he is in several clans, not sure how that works, got banned either way ;P

4 days left, I'll post with this account while I'm banned.
Last edited by LoveLoveLove_old; Feb 24, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
If you removed the old members history thread we could sticky the chat thread which would be awesome.

I don't think it would be good to sticky it while having the old members thread open since you shouldn't have too many stickied threads.

The mission thread is hardly getting used but I think it could be good if it gets active again.
hey guys im black belt 2nd dan i have 13 years old my old clan is zone and i think i going to win wars so i want to enter i n your clan thanks!!
Dude, Samy, this is not the place to post an app, this is REQUESTS, put it on joining the elements.