Ranking
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd make a wonderful condem about the people that could never do things like haxu does in Spain. His glorious teeth chewing through natural organic matter. Where shall hotshot go to next? He probably went to somewhere dark deep down under his blanket without consulting five genies. While there he cracked an egg and was surprised
Winners never quit and quitters never win...
~Pranav123 the EARTH PANTHER~
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd make a wonderful condem about the people that could never do things like haxu does in Spain. His glorious teeth chewing through natural organic matter. Where shall hotshot go to next? He probably went to somewhere dark deep down under his blanket without consulting five genies. While there he cracked an egg and was surprised when a tiny
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hotshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd make a wonderful condem about the people that could never do things like haxu does in Spain. His glorious teeth chewing through natural organic matter. Where shall hotshot go to next? He probably went to somewhere dark deep down under his blanket without consulting five genies. While there he cracked an egg and was surprised when a tiny dinosaur some sort