ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Where do you think Toribash is heading?
Recently I've noticed that for the two years that I've been playing this game that the community/game has not changed very much. Honestly this isn't a bad thing but it made me ask myself a question. "Is Toribash going up down or staying the same?" Tell me your honest opinions about this.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Only time can tell us that. 5.0 will perhaps bring us some new innovations that'll keep the common folk happy until the next set of updates roll through. Hairs and 3d Objects seemed to be quite the addition looking back on it.

Though while trying to keep the game away from a pay to win aura, that hampers some things from making the community better. There's always room for improvement, and I'm sure the Devs will continue to find proper ways to keep us all happy.

To answer your question, I believe Toribash has always been going up. However the changes haven't been extremely large or dynamic. Despite that, Toribash itself is Unique, just find ways to change the game for yourself. I'm sure as you spend more time on the game and actually take in the changes that occur, you'll realize TB expands at a decent rate every year.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
been pretty much the same for at least 5 years

i dont think it will ever change much, itll prob die out soon ish
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
I agree with most of the stuff you said Hydra except for the fact that 3D items and stuff like that change the game. Right now it looks more like a "dress your Toridoll up" then actual game play. I think the real thing that keeps players coming back is the forums. The forums in my opinion are a great place to talk and exchange ideas, and that is one thing that I don't want to change.

I also think that the amount of new players that stick with the game are getting slimmer and slimmer. And on top of that, a lot of the older players/clans are becoming inactive.

I personally think that Toribash will stay the same, which is not a bad thing.
I'd probably kill myself if it changed..
In the 6-7 years I've been playing I've never gotten bored because it's us: the players that make it interesting.

Updates are sometimes good, sometimes not. Whenever there's been an unhappy update they've just brought it back to how it was before.

It hasn't died yet and let's hope it lasts 10 years..
I get where your coming from but I don't think Toribash would last 10+ without new changes. Another thing I think Toribash should do is advertise! We need new fresh members that are willing to stick with the game for a while. Most of the new members tend to stay for a little bit then leave. But hey there isn't really much we can do about that.
I was talking about this on a different thread, (I think).
Toribash needs new players and it needs the old players to be nice to them.
Most of us just call them noobs and be done with it but we kind of have to train them to get them to stay in the community.

Link to the thread: (I can't find it lemme find it).
This game doesn't have much of an advertising base either. I don't think I've ever seen advertising for it. That itself doesn't help the amount of members and game in general. Most new members probably see some youtuber play it and think "Wow, pretty cool. I'll try it."
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Exactly and they don't know what they're getting in to and just abandon.
I think that some of the money made from sales ex: torishop
Should go towards advertisement.

This game is literally being passed on by players and as soon as that chain breaks this game will end, and I don't want that to happen.
One of my main points about this game going no where is that most of the new players leave because they have no way to know what's happening. For example if a player were to first join this game and take the tutorial they would have no clue about anything! They basically are thrown into a world when they have to figure everything out by themselves.
I think there should be a better way to welcome new players in than to just leave them to figure it out.