Ranking
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
so here it is i decided to do a little twist on it i went under the map to give myself a little challenge since the map itself was pretty easy, and you have a ton too many frames, i tried to keep my replay a fluid as possible but i was hard to do since you're not supposed to grab in parkours(you will see what i mean), so here it is and i hope you like it.

ps i stopped where i did because it would have been impossible to make that jump, and it would be better if you added obstacles and made it possible to make that jump from underneath like where i was

Didn't look like you found it easy to me you just fell off lol,
Here is a word of advice as a modmaker, It is infuriating when you spend hours making somthing and then somebody has one 5 minute go on it and judges it on those few minutes, Labeling it as too easy/hard/impossible, when in truth you should have restarted your run and put some actual effort in to getting across.

All the problems you mentioned above can be resolved by your own playstyle and ability, Critisism is helpful if its about the right things, but the problem here is your ability not the mod.

Originally Posted by gekiz00 View Post
well i understand what you mean here, and i know that the map itself is pretty easy but your not supposed to go under the map...i think i'll may add the dq.
anyway nice replay ;)

P.s. i'm gonna leave toribash for a bit so i'll not be able to add an obstacle but thanks anyway

where you going Gekiz? gonna miss you man, you still coming on the forums? and you know your always welcome in blusteel/steelblu rooms.
Come back soon dude there aren't enough of us friendly folk here anymore.
don't worry blun i'll come back on monday ;)

\o/ good man

I finally finished it I am completely noob at parkour as you will see, I personally found the jumps hard as hell, but I did it better than that other guy anyway :P.

imo

All in all it's a very solid parkour mod that is accessable to rookie's 10/10 mate good job.

Don't laugh at my nubness :P
Attached Files
futureparkourfail.rpl (431.9 KB, 11 views)
dont worry blun7y you did better than me :< (Hey gekiz love the mod what i dont like is the HUGE drop down I have been trying for about 2 days now and i cant figure out how to recover my run so in the future maybe tone it down a bit with the drops .-.) Here is my replay attempt at dis.
Attached Files
I Hate Gaps.rpl (280.3 KB, 7 views)
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
thanks guys for your comments and for your replays too ;)

blun i agree with you, i tryed to make a simple but funny mod.

about the spoiler: imo...
i know that this mod has quite a bit of possibilities but for now i just want to leave it as it is

thanks again
thanks guys for your comments and for your replays too ;)

blun i agree with you, i tryed to make a simple but funny mod.

about the spoiler: imo...
i know that this mod has quite a bit of possibilities but for now i just want to leave it as it is

thanks again

Yeah It is great as it is man, It is good to know when to stop building, even though some people will contest that you should use the entire object count, but I disagree with that.

But if theres one thing I have learned since I started, Is that
you're never going to please everyone because everyone is different, I just wish that everyone would realize that sometimes :P.

Also if you start making alternate versions then it makes veiwing the replays properly more work than it should be, I would rather just make a new mod to avoid the confusion.

I have just joined up with a new modding community, Yours was one of the 3 names that I gave to Fleshmon to invite as they are looking for friendly, active raw talents and your name was one of the first to spring to my mind.

Hope to work with you soon Gekiz mate.
- Blu -
hey gekiz really nice parkour map maybe it's a little bit short and (for who can do parkour well) a bit easy.
try to add some obstacles and maybe a swing bar,btw i did some replays that they sucks but i tryed can u do a CnC maestro?
Attached Files
#NIK - Gek Parkour V1.rpl (169.9 KB, 7 views)
#NIK - Gek Parkour V2.rpl (96.8 KB, 9 views)
ok