Toribash
Application for Tank v2.0
Oh. Welp I shall make another one. PLease wait a bit as I repost my app with more info and the missing info added.

P.S: Maybe have key notes on how to apply? Might help others out in making the app. Just a suggestion.
-----

2nd Application.
Date: 7/15/18

Hi! Im here to apply now so here is my application below. Hope you read it

Hello my name is Void. My real name is Amiel (Dont bother pronouncing it. You are bound to get it wrong.)I am 16 years old and I live in Asia, more specifically in the Phillipines at Metro Manila thus meaning my time zone is GMT+8.

Me being honest, I'm an otaku cliche Highschool student going through Highschool that is very sarcastic, and I make many, many anime jokes and good with Math.(Not to the point where I work for NASA or somethin)

Some of the hobbies I do are things like playing the piano, ukulele, guitar,and badminton.

Now time for my Toribash history!

I bet you are already wondering now like "But Void! It says you started at 2014! arent you supposed to be a Master Belt by now?!?!". Meh. I wish that were true. But I sadly stopped playing twice due to being too busy with being a Badmintion varsity and getting bored all together. Here's the story why I am here today.

As I was deleting stuff/programs or games I didn't need, I saw Toribash. I had no idea what to do so I updated it on Steam and began playing again. And I was amazed by all the new things that were added. I was supposed to just check it but instead I played a ranked match. And I immediately was up against a Diamond Tier player.

A quick bit on my back story. I used to be one of the best at aikido and ABD with an ELO rank of 109. But I quit and stopped for like, 2 years. You see where this is going huh reader do you? Anyways I put up a fair fight against him nearly beating him but lost at the last match and I immediately became a Silver Tier. Which was cool.

Because of that, the urge to keep playing in hopes to rise up to my former glory got the fire inside me to play again! Which soon lead me here. When EverWolf asked me if I wanted to join this Clan.

Once again a quick flashback occured to me(yup, like in anime fillers or whatever). I remembered my previous clan. (MAU) meaning Martial Arts Uncontested. It was the second clan that I had ever joined. I made many good memories there and was where I grew from a measly Noob Brown Belt, to a pro 2nd Dan thanks to everybody there who guided and helped me out. But when I left the clan because I went inactive again. The clan sadly died away while I was inactive reaching up to the top 20 clans only.

Anyways, when I was asked by EverWolf if I wanted to join, I remembered the good times I had with the good people there. And from seeing how Tank members play and act, It really made me want to join them even though I didnt fully believe myself time. It also made me want to improve and be able to become one of the top Aikido players again. Watching Tank members like EverWolf and Pendragon play so well and not being able to beat them made me want to get better, as said above.

So here I am. making an application while making my Biology Homework late afternoon on a weekend. Amazing isn't it? I hope it is. No really did I narrate well? I read lots of books so..... anyways here is a more formal way of saying my skills and stuff I am not so good at.

Skills:
[] Best mods: Aikido, ABD, Greykido(The saves are badass)and beginning to become even better at boxshu_mushu.

[] Madman replays. Its just beautiful seeing myself rip apart torsos and all (please dont question my sanity).

[] Anime questions. If I do get in this clan and you wanna know what anime to watch, ask me I got you bro

[] Being approchable. This is serious I can handle situations and people telling problems to me. Despite me being sort of an introvert.

[] Graphic art. I'm still bad at it but I got myself a drawing tablet and I am beginning hard work and training to become like my senpai Domics. An animator.

Not exactly the best at:
[] Sparring. I can spar but my realism is like a 6/10. (Swexx u make me jealous ;_;)

[] Parkour: I can go far with parkour but as said, I'm still rusty at this but I am getting better at it as time passes.

[] erth.tk: That mod makes me die of agony. Beaten at that mod by Crocap. You know. The Yellow Scorpion that Swexx fought at the video Swexxelite: Brother of Agility 2. That vid is still cool today.

EDIT: Here's a video in case you still wanted to see a replay. I am at a different PC making this app so I cant post replays. But heres one at Youtube. The last replay you see before the video ends is me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D82xQJsUYfQ

Now I know that I am not like those expert players yet that you all want in your clan. But hey, nobody's perfect. But, I'm willing to strive and to put in effort to reach excellence again at TB.

Thank you again if you read this. Have a good day/night reader!

-Void

Contact: here is my Discord username and tag: A side character#6516
Username: Voidexxx

Tank is a Brotherhood, Not Just A Clan.

Note: If you are reading this, I am really sorry once again for lacking key info from the example app shown at the first page. I hope you consider this one this time and if it gets denied or accepted(Hopefully accepted ). Thank you so much for putting in time and effort to consider this application.

Last edited by Voidexxx; Jul 15, 2018 at 10:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"
Originally Posted by Voidexxx View Post
Oh. Welp I shall make another one. PLease wait a bit as I repost my app with more info and the missing info added.

P.S: Maybe have key notes on how to apply? Might help others out in making the app. Just a suggestion.
-----

2nd Application.
Date: 7/15/18

Hi! Im here to apply now so here is my application below. Hope you read it

Hello my name is Void. My real name is Amiel (Dont bother pronouncing it. You are bound to get it wrong.)I am 16 years old and I live in Asia, more specifically in the Phillipines at Metro Manila thus meaning my time zone is GMT+8.

Me being honest, I'm an otaku cliche Highschool student going through Highschool that is very sarcastic, and I make many, many anime jokes and good with Math.(Not to the point where I work for NASA or somethin)

Some of the hobbies I do are things like playing the piano, ukulele, guitar,and badminton.

Now time for my Toribash history!

I bet you are already wondering now like "But Void! It says you started at 2014! arent you supposed to be a Master Belt by now?!?!". Meh. I wish that were true. But I sadly stopped playing twice due to being too busy with being a Badmintion varsity and getting bored all together. Here's the story why I am here today.

As I was deleting stuff/programs or games I didn't need, I saw Toribash. I had no idea what to do so I updated it on Steam and began playing again. And I was amazed by all the new things that were added. I was supposed to just check it but instead I played a ranked match. And I immediately was up against a Diamond Tier player.

A quick bit on my back story. I used to be one of the best at aikido and ABD with an ELO rank of 109. But I quit and stopped for like, 2 years. You see where this is going huh reader do you? Anyways I put up a fair fight against him nearly beating him but lost at the last match and I immediately became a Silver Tier. Which was cool.

Because of that, the urge to keep playing in hopes to rise up to my former glory got the fire inside me to play again! Which soon lead me here. When EverWolf asked me if I wanted to join this Clan.

Once again a quick flashback occured to me(yup, like in anime fillers or whatever). I remembered my previous clan. (MAU) meaning Martial Arts Uncontested. It was the second clan that I had ever joined. I made many good memories there and was where I grew from a measly Noob Brown Belt, to a pro 2nd Dan thanks to everybody there who guided and helped me out. But when I left the clan because I went inactive again. The clan sadly died away while I was inactive reaching up to the top 20 clans only.

Anyways, when I was asked by EverWolf if I wanted to join, I remembered the good times I had with the good people there. And from seeing how Tank members play and act, It really made me want to join them even though I didnt fully believe myself time. It also made me want to improve and be able to become one of the top Aikido players again. Watching Tank members like EverWolf and Pendragon play so well and not being able to beat them made me want to get better, as said above.

So here I am. making an application while making my Biology Homework late afternoon on a weekend. Amazing isn't it? I hope it is. No really did I narrate well? I read lots of books so..... anyways here is a more formal way of saying my skills and stuff I am not so good at.

Skills:
[] Best mods: Aikido, ABD, Greykido(The saves are badass)and beginning to become even better at boxshu_mushu.

[] Madman replays. Its just beautiful seeing myself rip apart torsos and all (please dont question my sanity).

[] Anime questions. If I do get in this clan and you wanna know what anime to watch, ask me I got you bro

[] Being approchable. This is serious I can handle situations and people telling problems to me. Despite me being sort of an introvert.

[] Graphic art. I'm still bad at it but I got myself a drawing tablet and I am beginning hard work and training to become like my senpai Domics. An animator.

Not exactly the best at:
[] Sparring. I can spar but my realism is like a 6/10. (Swexx u make me jealous ;_;)

[] Parkour: I can go far with parkour but as said, I'm still rusty at this but I am getting better at it as time passes.

[] erth.tk: That mod makes me die of agony. Beaten at that mod by Crocap. You know. The Yellow Scorpion that Swexx fought at the video Swexxelite: Brother of Agility 2. That vid is still cool today.

EDIT: Here's a video in case you still wanted to see a replay. I am at a different PC making this app so I cant post replays. But heres one at Youtube. The last replay you see before the video ends is me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D82xQJsUYfQ

Now I know that I am not like those expert players yet that you all want in your clan. But hey, nobody's perfect. But, I'm willing to strive and to put in effort to reach excellence again at TB.

Thank you again if you read this. Have a good day/night reader!

-Void

Contact: here is my Discord username and tag: A side character#6516
Username: Voidexxx

Note: If you are reading this, I am really sorry once again for lacking key info from the example app shown at the first page. I hope you consider this one this time and if it gets denied or accepted(Hopefully accepted ). Thank you so much for putting in time and effort to consider this application.

Thank you for properly applying, Ill take you a-bored tank in trials for activity checks and clan participation. Once You get comfy and active youll rank up, especially with wars. The more you participate and contribute the higher your rank.
Thank you voidxxx for going into detail about the game and not your life, I'd like apps to look similar to that. Now however, I would like it if you had formated it better and put colors in, and such, also if you added headers before beach things like: size 7, red, General Info. That stuff.
My bad. Saw this late. Well I'm not exactly a 100% formal but yeah. thanks for the CnC.(If thats how its still called now idk Ive been dormant for a while).
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"
My application
Hi Its BiggyDex in the building woop woop

Ok so heres my app

Ign And name:
My ign is biggydex and my real name is Genesis (u can call me skittles)

Gmt:

Discord:

BiggyDex#9271

Ok so i've been playing toribash for close to 3 years now and i would like to join your clan. Ik alot of your members either from the past or current friends and i think you have a good and active community so i want to join. I just made this account because i wanted a name change and couldnt afford it (dont worry im not poor but im not rich :3) my recent account was bossboy020(now u see why i wanted a name change?) and i was a 2nd dan close to 3rd dan blackbelt.

Mods:
The mods im best in are mushu, abd, and boxshu.
Mods i suck at are pretty much eveything else i also like to spar and parkour (even though i suck at parkour).

More about me:
Im going to ninth grade, i like chicken(fried is the best), i play sports (runningback in football) and basketball, i like to have fun and bet, my main hobbies are football, mowing yards (for money of course), fortnite, and this wonderful game.

Previous clans:
Tekken, Nitro, Nocturnal, Masters.

My activity:
Im active in forums and in game(very active almost all day almost everyday)

-sincerely
Biggydex
[aka Genesis(aka Skittles)]
"Tank Is a Brother Hood Not Just A Clan"
Last edited by biggydex; Jul 24, 2018 at 02:05 AM. Reason: putting in my Discord<3
Idk where my bossboy020 account is bru
Well I am convinced, looking at this clan grow the past couple weeks has really be eye opening. I see a lot of potential here, which is why today I have decided to apply for tank.

For starters, my name is Devin and I am 22 years old. I live in New Mexico. I started playing toribash in 2009 with my account Walid867. I played till about 10th Dan and then around 2010 I sold that account and gave away the tc for it because I was quitting toribash.( Account selling was legal then).

Now in toribash, I am very competitive I try to improve in all the official mods. Lenshu, Aikido, Judofrac, Wushu, Rk_mma, and ninjutsu.

I am very active both in-game and on forum, and I feel that could greatly benefit this clan with my skills and activity.

I feel I am a very personable I really like making friends, however you get on my bad side it is really hard to get off of it. I don't tolerate toxicity, it is a huge pet peeve. Like everybody there are positives and negatives. So I hope you all realize that I am a good person and know that I really want to help this clan move forward and reach it's goal of becoming official.

Intro: Hi, my name is Ray (rmc234). I'm 15 and an incoming sophomore in High School. I enjoy video games, basketball, and history. I've had this account since 2014, but I've only really started playing near the end of 2017 and most of 2018. I'm mainly active ingame and in discords, but rarely post on the forums.

Ingame/Other games: I'm pretty decent at ABD and Akido. As mentioned before, I've only begun playing a lot in late 2017/ much of 2018. I have been in Tron, Daddy, and DarkEnd during that time, but have left those clans when they started falling apart. I am a little bit rusty since me and my mom used to share my old laptop, but since her Kindle broke she's mainly on the laptop all the time. But, I have finally got a new laptop to use and have been playing a lot of tb. I'm always trying to experiment to see what I can do to be better at tb. Other then toribash, I mainly only play NBA 2k and The Sims occasionally.

Why I Want to Join This Clan: I want to join Tank because they are one of the best clans available and are very skilled. I would love to help you guys win wars and do whatever you guys need me to do. I'm very friendly and it's very hard to make my angry at you.

More Info:
Discord: rmc234#9180
Time Zone: ET UTC -5/-4
Belt: Black (Very close to 2nd Dan)
QI: 1,896

Last edited by rmc234; Jul 31, 2018 at 03:55 AM.
I would like to wish good luck to all that is applying towards the clan "Tank"

Hoping too see you guys battle along side with the clan
Smod,ES,MS

Message me for any inquires