Toribash
well when i first started playing i had no video card and it went really slow so i uninstalled it and then i got a video card reinstalled toribash and it was all messed up so i uninstalled it, reinstalled it and it was still messed up.
Last edited by thegimpy1; Feb 25, 2010 at 03:25 AM.
Are you sure you have the latest drivers?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Maybe try to install the latest?

If it's a driver problem then that should fix it.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Your resolution? If so it should be in control panel under appearance and personalization. From there go to adjust screen resolution. (Or anything close to what I said should get you there)

EDIT: It could be in display for you. (my layout may be different)

I think he is talking about ingame resolution. to change that go to
Settings > Options, then change the window height and window length to the same resolution as your desktop. to find that ingame run it on 256 colour mode so that you can see what you are doing. also check that shaders are disabled, also under options

Edit: oh yeah, to check your desktop resolution right click anywhere on the desktop (all programs minimized) then click properties then settings and check the little slidey bar thing that says screen resolution in blue above it (this is on XP, but the layout should be the same on most windows OS's)
Last edited by C4MP4; Feb 26, 2010 at 04:19 PM.
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
changing the resolution didn't help but if somebody would be so kind as to direct me the nearest drivers i have a Compaq Presario s4100nx running windows xp
Check here.

Vox sucks