Ranking
Original Post
What was originally going to be a lesson turned out as something awesome
So originally me and lavabeast were gonna have a little lesson to teach me to be more fluent and by my standards it actually went ok. Though we never got round to the lesson it was a great time and was tonnes of fun. Sorry that it cuts short we both had things to do. Also on another note we werent trying to get an awesome replay but as I said before it turned out being kinda' cool. Give your opinions on the blue guy's/my movements, I'm trying to get as better as possible and it will only happen by practise, help from lava and feedback from you guys.

Thanks for reading

Sincerely Jordan
Attached Files
awesomefdfjdjf.rpl (354.7 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by RedPanda; Aug 12, 2014 at 12:26 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
My tips would be your very stiff, try and relax some muscles, also try and go for some realism. The part where you screwed up your run and went into an extended hips contracted knees thing look awkward. For a beginner, it was pretty aight'. I would be REALLY interested in watching you sparkour up that wall. Another tip is Grab as little as possible, it really makes the replay look better! Unless your Binklawz who has an exception to that rule.