Ranking
Original Post
Mac Toribash
I have a mac and I have a problem with Toribash, I'm sick of that problem.
Sometimes Toribash frozes, then closes by itself... Do anyone know why?
Essence FTW!
I have a mac as well... I have never experienced these problems though. I'm guessing you have tried reinstalling it? What type of mac do you have, or how old?
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
I have three different Toribash folders, they all disconnect and closes by itself sometimes. I have a mac laptop. It's almost 1 year old.
Essence FTW!
hmm.... I also have a mac laptop. It is one of the newest versions though...Is their any particular time that it closes? Occasionally, mine closes when I scroll down too fast on the mods, or the replays list. Is it the same for you? Or just at random times?
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
What type of internet network are you on? At my school when I try to get on toribash, it freezes because of the school network airport that I am on, but when I get home, it works fine. Make sure your firewalls/airport isn't blocking anything.
yes, that makes sense. Also, do you play with shaders on? If so, try to play for a while without it. See if you experience the same problems...
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
hmm.... My guess is that your comp is just old. Sorry, I dont know what else to tell you...
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.