ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Amazing Real Akido Move
I was just seeing I could do this and it worked pretty damn well in my opinion.
It's my favorite replay, just because of how stylish it looks .

Rate, cnc plz.
Attached Files
Akido.rpl (49.4 KB, 51 views)
Hm....I'm calling hax, because 1: You said REAL aikido move. And 2: The other player stopped moving at around frame 400.
previously known as Lopsin
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
Hm....I'm calling hax, because 1: You said REAL aikido move. And 2: The other player stopped moving at around frame 400.

Nah i dont' think he h4x0r3d it's a pretty simple move it's just kind of exaggerated by controlling the other player as well.

The noob clap is one of the most (debatable) efficient starters in aikido.
nothing new.. controlling ur opponent moves ,is a part of aikido..

nice throw tough
The Sleepy Beast
Woah, woah woah. This replay is legit lol, There is nothing that guy could of done to stop that. It had to much force. I can't believe people are calling hax XD. And I did not control the other player. It was a real multi-player game with no editing.
Last edited by hack; Sep 29, 2011 at 01:26 AM.
Ha!
I edited and stopped it in no time.
Okay, fact. I did not edit this replay at all. I played the game, did this, won and saved it.
Lopsin, you did not have to deal with turn frames. Loled101 did.
Yes I did.
You can't make an accusation like that with no proof.
Lopsin, maybe loled just didn't have the skills to save it. It's nothing to start an arguement about.

The move was ok and it had an ok flow, but it's pretty simple. I do it all the time, just standing up. Nice though.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
You can't make an accusation like that with no proof.

That sentence is pretty rich coming from the guy who accused Temux of "hax"-ing in the first place. I'm not sure where you're coming from with the "You said REAL aikido move" deal but the other player didn't stop moving at all, which you'd probably have found out if you had tried finding some proof.

Now unless someone does have some "proof" that the replay is faked, let's steer the thread back to commenting and critiquing, thanks!