ES Recruitment Drive
Ayy jisse i'm using your replays once again just giving you a heads up this time ^^
I do stuff. Havu is my mentor
Good shit, man. Long time no see, btw.

To start off, kicking off the ground to start the run was kinda weird to me, but as long as it got you going, ehh. You had an amazing flow through the whole replay, looking speeding and having a lot momentum too. I really liked how you wound up the cork so smoothly. This replay was pretty good, but I feel like you should do some more stuff than the usual tricking replays. But, still, good job on this one, man! You had some sick flow.
Awesome replay, I loved it!
I liked that boom hit and the flow!
ZØØK || 祖克
Pretty cool replay. The opener was sweet and the way you got uke up in the air was nice. I noticed that grab early in the replay but I think it enhanced the replay more than ruined. The control over uke was really stable. The second grab that was supposed to be a kick (quite obvious) was a bit lazy as you could just as well had edited the grab out. The decap was nice and pose transition was really well done.

I really like your style, Jisse. Just try to keep the unnecesary parts out.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Pretty sick replay. The start had a bit too many grabs in it but I understand how you were thinking. the 4-5dm kick was amazing but a bit messy, most likely because the amount of DMs. The transition to the uppercut decap and the decap itself was the highlight of the replay for me. absolutely flawless. transition to pose was cool.

GJ.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
to many grab to many useless stuff i bet u was doing radmon shit while making this replay whatever it look kinda good anyway
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .