Ranking
Originally Posted by JookerBB View Post
Nick:JookerBB
Steam ID:JookerBB
Steam Nick:JookerTM
Games you play on steam:Cs1.6 cs1.6 condition zero, cs1.6 condition zero deleted scenes, broken sword, Eets Munchies, Enclave, Flat0ut, left 4 dead 2, Legendary, portal, portal 2, portal 2 sixsense perpetual pack, Ricochet, Saints row 2, saints row: the third, toribash, tropico 4
Age(optional):12
Skype(optional):ciprian.burbulea
Why you want to join:Having fun.
What do you think of steam:Awesome

Welcome. Accepted
-----
Originally Posted by JookerBB View Post
thanks
don't forget to add me on steam :P
-----
And here
Members:

Leader:

-Link (Greg)

Members:

Abyss (Chaos)
Duck (samolv)
Trocher3 (Trocher3)
Nerfpls (Nerfpls Toribash)
-Kas- (Will Smith)
JokerBB (JokerTM)
My name is JookerBB (JookerTM) :P

Done. I will be adding my account soon.
Last edited by Link; May 25, 2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Well the, the Command list is compiled, If you have some spare time go check it out in the discussion thread in the steam community thingy
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Well the, the Command list is compiled, If you have some spare time go check it out in the discussion thread in the steam community thingy

Good job duck. ;) Helping the steam.
Thank you very much for compiling that Duck. Leaves me wih one less thing to write up as well ;o

Anyhow, I am still writing up massive FAQs for Steam, anything you think needs to be added especially?

(I have more or less finished; Market, Shop, Clans, and currently working on; Singleplayer, Mods, Commands (SP, cos Duck covered MP and I will quote it in final version probably), Scripts)
Last edited by Abyss; May 25, 2014 at 02:25 AM.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Thank you very much for compiling that Duck. Leaves me wih one less thing to write up as well ;o

Anyhow, I am still writing up massive FAQs for Steam, anything you think needs to be added especially?

Get permission

C/P all the current FAQs :3
I would do that, but I am making it so it doesn't take 5 years to scroll through it. I am also making it as one or two giant FAQs, not many smaller ones. (Seperated into Forum and Game-Based)
I would do that, but I am making it so it doesn't take 5 years to scroll through it. I am also making it as one or two giant FAQs, not many smaller ones.

Well, try getting some people to help you. I'm currently occupied and pooped out, so I can't be of much help.
It's fine, I already have it all written down on paper mostly and I already have enough pm submissions, so all I have to do is type it up in the morning when I aint in bed on my phone. Also, another reason for not wanting to cp it is because the original FAQs seem a bit dragged out.

(As for helpers, I already have a few marking up parts for the Game-Based FAQ anyhow)
It's fine, I already have it all written down on paper mostly and I already have enough pm submissions, so all I have to do is type it up in the morning when I aint in bed on my phone. Also, another reason for not wanting to cp it is because the original FAQs seem a bit dragged out.

(As for helpers, I already have a few marking up parts for the Game-Based FAQ anyhow)

Awesome, glad you are helping so much! If you need anything from me (besides time), pm me man.
Nick: Etoria
Stream ID/profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/epicswagmuffin/profile
Steam Nick: Etoria
Games you play on steam: toribash, gmod, borderlands 2, terraria
Why you want to join: I play toribash, and I'm a steam user, and that's what this group is kind of about.
What do you think of steam: 10/10