Toribash

Wall of text incoming

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
diggerfinn has made trial!

Please try to stay semi-active on the forums (evil forums) and try to join our discord.
Application
Soo I am trying this time let's see how it goes. Alright so I am 13 as said before turning 14 in December.Let me tell you about some of my hobbies, I usually play fortnite on ps4, but since I got suspended for cursing a kid out I have gotten my ps4 taken away. So here we are on toribash lol. I like to jump on my trampoline and do backflips and Stuff. I really like riding bikes and riding wheelies and what not, I am definitely not a pro or anything but I do what I can haha. Let's see... I like watching a lot of anime shows, my favorite anime by far has to be Naruto, I have started watching Boruto but I wish that the storyline would progress a bit quicker than it is but there is nothing I can do about it I guess. My second favorite anime would have to be one punch man, I mean the guy is completely unstoppable, Satima is easily the strongest anime character that has ever been introduced to any of us. My third favorite anime is probably tokyo ghoul, mainly because the storyline so far just keeps you hooked and wanting to come back for more and see what is going to happen next, I am just so anxious to see what is going to happen in season 3, it really sucks that they aren't going to put all the episodes out at once but you can't blame them for doing what brings in the money. What else can I tell you all, I guess my friends are pretty chill we like making a lot of memes and we all get along so that's good. I honestly don't know much more to say about myself so I am gonna move on.

Why I want to Join Evil?

Well I want to join Evil because I love it, well what do you mean you love it? Can you be more specific please? Yes... yes I can. I love the people in it, I love the way the name of the clan just rolls off of you tongue, I love the abbreviation, I love the way that I can relate to many of the people in this clan and what they are going through on a daily basis. Video games allow people to come together and talk and joke and meet new people, it opens up a whole new door for people to learn new things and explore and have fun. I have learned a lot from the time that I have been meeting the people and getting know you all in this clan, I still have some that I haven't talked to all that much but for them most part I really enjoy being around you all. It is a super fun and kind environment to be in, usually when any of us are feeling down we can ask for advice or talk to another clan member about what is going on and what I have seen is positive attention towards the question or anything that is asked. I love everything about this clan. I used to be around a clan similar to this one, it took me a while to get into it but by the time I did I had such a bad reputation that it didn't matter. The clan was Error, I got into it sometime near like november of last year sometime I think, it was dead clan then so I didn't see a point in staying, I was really sad to see all the members and friendships fade away after the first members of Erorr left, it happened one after another and didn't stop till only a few members were left.Error had always had a great friendly environment and I have been looking for that same kind feeling that I had with them. I believe that this clan is very right for me I just hope that you guys decide the same.

My Favorite Things about Toribash

Well my favorite thing about toribash is betting. I absolutely love betting more than anything in toribash, the high stake bets are the most fun bets, it is the most satisfying thing to win a 100k vs 100k, or 200k vs 200k bet. When you see your toricredits go up by so much in an instant is the best feeling ever, it is like an anime girl that is around a boy that she really likes and he finally acknowledges her and she melts inside. Don't get me wrong I like a lot of other things in toribash as well that is just my favorite thing. I used to be big on gambling but it really just got to the point where it was pointless and boring for me, I believe it takes skill to bet to be honest, I know it sounds dumb but if you have been playing this game for long enough you can really determine almost everytime who is gonna win the match only few turn frames in, it doesn't always work out that way but I have gotten pretty good at it if you guys know what I am talking about. When it comes to a match like iRookie vs Natejas then it is really hard to tell before the time is up to bet so you just kind of have to pick one, I don't know why I can predict who is gonna win only a few turn frames in I just know that it works for me. That is why I love high stakes bets so much because it is usually only two good people vs each other and it is really hard for me to predict. Alright onto another thing I love about toribash, I love meeting noobs. I have no clue why but I just love it, sometimes they are surprised how good I am, and other act like I am popular even though they have never seen me once. Then some just don't care lol. The truth is I am far... very far from being close to the best person on toribash. Another thing I like about toribash is all the different mods you are able to choose from, I was playing with nord earlier and we were just playing a lot of different random mods and we had some fun with a few of them. I really like how you can move your tori and realistic gameplay, it is the best thing to watch an amazingly smooth replay of tricking or sparring or just anything else in that ally. One last thing I like about toribash is the competitive part of it, sure I like watching others and playing around, but I also like competing in wars and events. I really enjoy going against really great players that have been playing as long... and longer than me. It gives me a chance to improve at the game everytime I play against someone better than me, and I really enjoy that because I know I am not the best and I love trying to strive to be up at the top with the best.

What do I have to Offer for Evil

I have alot to offer for this clan if you let me in.I can contribute to wars and help running betting servers. i really hope u let me into this clan.
Last edited by jelaun; Apr 24, 2018 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Brain mistakes
jelaun will not be joining at this time, He really wants to join All stars in his application apparently.

Hi im Duckbutts but my name is Marshall and im 17 and love the clan beacuse of the postive
people in this clan. I normally play and post on fourms and ill tell you when im doing something or not so you no were i am all the time. Im nice and i help others im a kind person but i can get angry if you cross my line but im normally happy most of the time. I have been in other clans but theres normally people who troll and do dumb shit in discord and it annoys me. I had a freind who was in Evil and he told me its a good clan with nice memmbers. I dont have much speical talents except beatboxing and being a legend at call of duty. If i do join this clan i would like to help the bank and the discord and ill help with wars beacuse thats my fav. So i hope goat reads this and accepts it beacuse i love this clan
so thats why i would like to join.
I am Evil
duck
sorry,you know my brain kinda forgets things and i get things mixed up a bit ill change it
-----
sorry my brain forgets things and i get confused a bit ill edit it
Last edited by jelaun; Apr 24, 2018 at 01:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Saitama being the strongest anime character ever introduced is convincing.
But please reduce your application to the necessary topics next time you apply.
evil Führer of Evil