Ranking
Original Post
Auto-Spacing Glitch.
So yesterday i had this happen 3 times: Once with TK and twice with Lenshu. I have also noticed it occasionally before.

Basically, when starting a new game, the previous openers me and my opponent used are automatically played again. So as soon as the game begins, the first turn is over immediately, and I have no chance to do anything.

As far as i can tell this only happens when playing the same opponent twice in a row. This isn't me spacing accidentally - For some reason, the game just decides to start the fight exactly how we started the previous one.

Has anyone else experienced this online before, or knows why this occurs?
Originally Posted by Ph0tek View Post
So yesterday i had this happen 3 times: Once with TK and twice with Lenshu. I have also noticed it occasionally before.

Basically, when starting a new game, the previous openers me and my opponent used are automatically played again. So as soon as the game begins, the first turn is over immediately, and I have no chance to do anything.

As far as i can tell this only happens when playing the same opponent twice in a row. This isn't me spacing accidentally - For some reason, the game just decides to start the fight exactly how we started the previous one.

Has anyone else experienced this online before, or knows why this occurs?

This is a pretty common glitch. Apparently it was tried to be fixed in 5.0, yet it still happens. It is a finicky situation because there is no definite way to pinpoint why it happens, and so the solution is very hard to find. The devs are working on finding the solution tho.
h
It happens to me but I notice I can still move .
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash