ES Recruitment Drive
Reminder!
Alright guys this is a reminder that weekly posts still need to happen
and also the formatting of posts are still important as this thread serves as our
clans history and records, so try and stay away from 4 word sentences and what not pwetty pweese.

Personal Update
Slowed down my activity do to moving around town due to reasons, mainly to
accommodate my need for better wifi connectivity and to be closer to my job sites. Other then that I have played here and there, mainly doing Aikido and Ninjutsu as it seems I think I have a affinity for these two mods and I always have alot of fun playing them! I have found a nice spot now though so my activity should go back to normal.

Event Prizes Update
So I have procured some more items for the event prizes, you can check my deact to see what I have, (The textures do not count sorry :>) I will be getting more stuff as we go along so don't worry about whether or not there will be prizes, I gotchu guys covered ;]

Some Replays

Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Alright, Hey guys! Ive been mostly out doing short concerts for people. Now you may wonder what the concerts are, they are piano concerts and I have been doing some difficult pieces of music. Some examples were the moonlight sonata 3rd movement.
And the most famous that most people know, its the song from undertale when fighting sans.

I have been doing some more practice on the Toribash, I have currently been advancing my replay making skills and such, I have been on the parkour side and the tricking side to advance. My tricking as been simply much more better than what it used to be. It has gotten pretty good and it I have learned how to do the whole power and flow thing in tricking. Parkour and sparring have been the same, though I have been adding in some break dancing. That has been going very well, so my break dancing skills also have improved. Overall I think I have improved a lot in this week and in real life!
I've mostly been investing my time in learning 3D programming and some other stuff, spending time with my girlfriend, also have some secret things going on I can't talk about much. Other than that i've just been sick and a bit depressed, so all in all, just been a bit occupied with my life and things, I try to post as much as I can here.
So I guess this week I've been working on sets and some heads too for fun, got a few requests which is awesome because sets pay a shit ton, been in a ton of bet servers because they're actually fun as fuck, high stake bets really get yer sweatin. So not much for me this week I guess, just art, art and more ART
<Smiles4Fre> Why quote yourself, losers.
Update on my life, boring as it is:

Toribash - I played like 3 times this past week cos school is busy (although I don't do my schoolwork). Had the pleasure of meeting toxic people in game, which is always wonderful. I powered through, though, and won some games.

Everything else - had a rehearsal for a violin performance but apart from that I did nothing this week. I got promoted from bronze 4 to bronze 2 in league, if that anybody cares.

no cream.