Toribash
Original Post
Most Damage in one hit and Most Damage in one hit flawless
would this be considered valid?

1,489,007 would be total value

I'm assuming this would be valid as they counted in rfifan's dmg from the ground dm after the kick

This is also a continuous hit imo, so to me it looks like 1 hit, albeit a long one

e: got a little bit more for optimization purposes

------------------------

I also suggest that we split these 2 records into 4 separate records with the two being;

Most damage in one hit flawless [without uke's assistance]
Most damage in one hit flawless [with uke's assistance]

&

Most damage in one hit [with uke's assistance]
Most damage in one hit [without uke's assistance]

similar to the dismemberment threshold decap being split into two different records, also because there are very few dmg records atm it would make it easier for others to break them
Attached Files
dmg 2.rpl (335.3 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 22, 2017 at 04:49 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I'm assuming this would be valid as they counted in rfifan's dmg from the ground dm after the kick

no we didn't.

also because the foot did hit the ground, I would argue that this would be 2 hits because the foot hitting the ground is getting points directly from it hitting the ground, acting like a second hit

unless you manage to do the same thing without the foot hitting the ground, I would say this is invalid.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
shiet you're right, was mistaken and counted the dmg points wrong D:

I guess I could update my record of flawless to 1,133,123 however with this.

But just so we're clear, as long as the foot doesn't hit the ground it's considered a one hit correct?

----------------------------

edit: would this one count now?

dmg 4: 1,337,584
Attached Files
dmg.rpl (332.5 KB, 5 views)
dmg 4.rpl (346.4 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 22, 2017 at 01:08 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
looks good to me. fuck you

shit was nuts

ok timer starts now. you got 3 days for me to return. better watch out.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Oh bb

---------------------

increased the dmg by a lot, sorrynotsorry

total: 1,950,143

On another note, considering there aren't many damage records would "Most damage in a skeet" be a valid record? I know you folks have already added most number of dms in a skeet which is much more clunky to judge, whereas the proposed record is quite straight forward.

And yes I know it sounds like an assgrab due to the nature of my replay, however imagine my replay did not exist at all for a second. Adding most dmg in a skeet would be a good addition to the very limited damage records, plus I'll look hella rad. I would be fine forgoing the 50k consolation for creating the new record if you think its a greed thing (I use 128 textures I'm cheap af), but you guys decide.
Attached Files
1,950,143.rpl (412.8 KB, 132 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 23, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
i remember submitting this and it getting rejected

im on my phone so i cant check the replay but it sounds like the same case? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=499606
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
i remember submitting this and it getting rejected

im on my phone so i cant check the replay but it sounds like the same case? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=499606

I think the issue that they had with yours was that it didn't look like a hit at all since it lacked any kind of impact, instead like manly said it was just a foot stuck in a pec vibrating which the book keepers at the time deemed was not a hit.

Or they denied it because pecs glitch a shit ton idek
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 23, 2017 at 02:39 PM.
3 days up /0/
good job jingles, congrats that was kinda fucking crazy, i made a better version of it though, hope you enjoy
Attached Files
bitchass
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
good job jingles, congrats that was kinda fucking crazy, i made a better version of it though, hope you enjoy

how drunk are you m8

ya didnt even let go