ES Recruitment Drive
ew that's disgosting.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
ew (i dont remember what you like?) Asterisk War

he likes sad anime so probably that movie anime with the switched bodies that I can't remember the name of rn.

I started steins;gate finally, weoo has been telling me to watch it for like a year now.
I sure as hell know TPK accepts Steins Gate.

Don't talk shit about my Asterisk war or whatever, TPK. It's stupid as fuck and I decently enjoy it.

Omfg pidge. Kimi no Nawa... <3

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Kimi no oppai.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
ew kimi no nawa
(it was legit shit)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
It’s a good shit.
- made in Indonesia

I finished the 2nd episode of steins;gate like 4 min ago and i'm liking it so far. With the way it's going so far I feel like it'd be much shorter, but looking at the info on it it has like 24 episodes I think so i'm hype.
the taking of a shit is good, the shit itself is bad
~anime in a nutshell
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.